Surinder here we go again!

Old Apr 25th 2014, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Balloonysaintjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Surinder here we go again!

My family and I are living in Spain (where I teach English)to get my wife, who is from South Korea into the UK, via the Surinder Singh route. My wife has at last received a Spanish I.d residence card. We are now in the process of filling in the EEA family permit form. The problem is the mixed messages I'm getting on where and how to send the application form. I thought we just hand it in at the British embassy in Madrid, but on line forums lead me to the UK GOV website, which states I must apply online. However the UK GOV website makes no mention of either the Surinder Singh route nor the EEA family permit (obviously). Anyway, Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 25th 2014, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Surinder here we go again!

Yep - the latest usability changes to the website seems to be "fulfilling the intended purpose"

Go to the apply online section on the UKVI website (https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa), click "Start Now" and after registering an account an filling in the basic applicant details you want the visa type: "Other - EEA/Swiss Family Member - EEA Family Member".
Old Apr 25th 2014, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Balloonysaintjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Surinder here we go again!

Englishguygoinghome thank you!