Supporting Evidence - Help Needed Please

Old Mar 17th 2014, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

britishbillinusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Supporting Evidence - Help Needed Please

Hi folks,
Moving back to UK in May. Wife will follow as soon as I have a job lined up and all is approved by the powers-that-be.
A few questions.
1)Bank Statements - Are online statements OK? I have easy access to all of these. Is it 6 months worth they require?
2)Pay Stubs - 6 months worth as well?
3)Tax Info - What do they need? Copies of my end of year tax returns?
4)Signed contract of employment currently held - I need my current boss here in the USA to sign a contract saying what?

Thanks SO much!!
Old Mar 18th 2014, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supporting Evidence - Help Needed Please

It's all specified at a painstaking level of detail in the rules - you can find them on the UKVI website (the new name for the UKBA) and they are linked form the wiki in my signature.
Take a read through there (you may need to read it more than once) and then come back for any specific clarifications. That way you'll have a good grounding of other pitfalls which may affect your specific situation and we wouldn't spot
Old Mar 18th 2014, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

ncoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nicencoomber is just really nice
Default Re: Supporting Evidence - Help Needed Please

Originally Posted by britishbillinusa
Hi folks,
Moving back to UK in May. Wife will follow as soon as I have a job lined up and all is approved by the powers-that-be.
A few questions.
1)Bank Statements - Are online statements OK? I have easy access to all of these. Is it 6 months worth they require?
2)Pay Stubs - 6 months worth as well?
3)Tax Info - What do they need? Copies of my end of year tax returns?
4)Signed contract of employment currently held - I need my current boss here in the USA to sign a contract saying what?

Thanks SO much!!
1. my understanding the printed online bank statements have to be countersigned by the bank. Yes six months worth.
2. if its from one job company then six months - if you changed jobs then 12 months.
3. Why do you need tax info? I am getting ready to apply myself and wasn't planning on including any tax info? Anyone?
4. You need a job offer in writing from the UK

Cheers
Nigel