Support Letter: Accommodation

Old Apr 6th 2019, 6:46 am
Just Joined

yppaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Support Letter: Accommodation

Hello All,

My wife and I currently live in Canada and I recently got a job to return to the UK (I am British) and she is coming with me. We currently do not have a place in the UK that we own but we have a friend that owns a two bed in London and she is single and lives alone. She wrote us a letter that says that she is willing to have us there for as long as needed and that we are not in violation of the overcrowding act (its a house with a living room, kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms) and we also submitted a copy of the deed that has her name on from the land registry. I am a bit worried as we do not have a property inspection report but then again reading the HO guidance I have not seen it being marked as mandatory. In my support letter I am providing the below to offer context. Any thoughts?

Accommodation
With regards to accommodation we are planning on staying in the 2nd bedroom of our family friend Natalie Anoria (“Natalie”). Natalie and I have been friends for over a decade and she met my wife Maria right when we started dating. Natalie is single and lives alone at her apartment and travels abroad and within the UK constantly so the flat is mostly vacant. We will have our own bedroom and we will share the bathroom, living room and Spam. In addition to living at Natalie’s we will start viewing apartments upon arrival to move into an apartment in Vauxhall, London as it will be close to my work.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Old Apr 8th 2019, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Support Letter: Accommodation

I have read from some people that did not submit a property inspection report and their visas were approved. Since you have already submitted you can only hope for the best.