Successful UK Spouse Visa Application

Old May 30th 2021, 6:04 am
YPM
Just Joined

YPM is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Successful UK Spouse Visa Application

Dear All,

Thank you all so much for this wonderfully formatted forum. Six months ago we were contemplating of getting help from Immigration Solicitors to apply for UK Spouse Visa but because of the fees, we have decided to do a bit of researching.

And luckily, we’ve found this forum. Thank you all so much to people who are contributing, BritinParis, SanDiegogirl, Spouseofscouse, Christmasoompa among others who have contributed so much in preparing our application by their direct advice to me or someone else in the forum.

May you continue to shed light on all these matters and continue to help others.

Regards

Old May 31st 2021, 9:02 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Successful UK Spouse Visa Application

Happy to help!
Old Jun 1st 2021, 2:02 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YPM View Post
Dear All,

Thank you all so much for this wonderfully formatted forum. Six months ago we were contemplating of getting help from Immigration Solicitors to apply for UK Spouse Visa but because of the fees, we have decided to do a bit of researching.

And luckily, we’ve found this forum. Thank you all so much to people who are contributing, BritinParis, SanDiegogirl, Spouseofscouse, Christmasoompa among others who have contributed so much in preparing our application by their direct advice to me or someone else in the forum.

May you continue to shed light on all these matters and continue to help others.

Regards
Congratulations on your successful application! Thank you for your words of appreciation for all our helpful members
Old Jun 5th 2021, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Shezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond reputeShezi59 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! My USC husband mailed his documents to the New York office yesterday so our fingers are now officially crossed. Likewise, we would have struggled more than is needed, I think, without forums such as this one. BE is an incredibly valuable resource.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

ToCumbria is an unknown quantity at this point

May I piggyback on this thread?

My spousal visa has been approved! Many thanks to all who gave advice, especially SanDiegoGirl and BritInParis.
Old Jun 7th 2021, 2:36 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shezi59 View Post
Congratulations! My USC husband mailed his documents to the New York office yesterday so our fingers are now officially crossed. Likewise, we would have struggled more than is needed, I think, without forums such as this one. BE is an incredibly valuable resource.
Originally Posted by ToCumbria View Post
May I piggyback on this thread?

My spousal visa has been approved! Many thanks to all who gave advice, especially SanDiegoGirl and BritInParis.