SUCCESS!! A note of thanks re Spouse visa

Old Oct 10th 2018, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Abercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SUCCESS!! A note of thanks re Spouse visa

Hi everyone - today my husband's Spouse visa application was approved. This was 19 days after he lodged his application. I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on this fantastic forum who helped me navigate through the process; particularly "BritInParis" who I think responded to every one of my question posts.
We applied via the savings route - and I will happily give any help I can to anyone else currently applying.
Thanks again.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SUCCESS!! A note of thanks re Spouse visa

Hi how long did you have to wait for result? did u use pirority or normal service.? we just applied for spouse visa and very nervous..we are using employment and savings route.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 10:49 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and thanks for coming back to let us know how you got on and to offer your expertise!
Old Oct 10th 2018, 10:49 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uddin0
Hi how long did you have to wait for result? did u use pirority or normal service.? we just applied for spouse visa and very nervous..we are using employment and savings route.
19 days according to the first post..
Old Oct 10th 2018, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikelincs
that was fast ..so you must of used pirority service.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 10:54 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t be tempted to compare your own timeline to those of others. Your individual circumstances will have a dramatic effect on how long it will take so unless they are very similar you’ll be comparing apples to oranges.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 11:04 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Abercrombie123
Hi everyone - today my husband's Spouse visa application was approved. This was 19 days after he lodged his application. I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on this fantastic forum who helped me navigate through the process; particularly "BritInParis" who I think responded to every one of my question posts.
We applied via the savings route - and I will happily give any help I can to anyone else currently applying.
Thanks again.
Congratulations to your and your husband Thanks for coming back to the forum to update and to acknowledge Brit in Paris, so few people do that and it's lovely when someone takes the time.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Originally Posted by BritInParis
Don’t be tempted to compare your own timeline to those of others. Your individual circumstances will have a dramatic effect on how long it will take so unless they are very similar you’ll be comparing apples to oranges.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Abercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond reputeAbercrombie123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we paid for the priority service, but after reading the posts on here I wasn't holding out much hope of it making any difference. Having soaked up all the wonderful advice on here, we sent off a lever arch file full of supporting information for the application, most of which I wold never have known to include if it wasn't for the people on here.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

FilBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes we paid for the priority service, but after reading the posts on here I wasn't holding out much hope of it making any difference. Having soaked up all the wonderful advice on here, we sent off a lever arch file full of supporting information for the application, most of which I wold never have known to include if it wasn't for the people on here.
Hi what are the other requirements did you add into your applications?

Wuere did you apply by the way?
Old Oct 11th 2018, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

JaridineHK is an unknown quantity at this point

The priority service available for apply from outside the UK ?
Old Oct 11th 2018, 5:23 am
Just Joined

hans8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congralutuion on your success! I have a question and rather than start a fresh post I think it might be relevant to your situation and you could help. We're currently applying for the Fiance visa under the cash savings route (£64,000) and plan to get married in UK as soon as possible (5 weeks after arriving hopefully). However, we're also in the process of buying a business and it could be that by the time we are married the cash has been spent on the business. How can we process the spouse visa? We won't be able to use the income route as the business is still new. My thinking is the only hope would be if the bank statement showing the money still in the account is not older than 28 days at the time of applying for the spouse visa. Would that work?
Old Oct 11th 2018, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

We applied from Sydney, where the Priority processing is an option.
I can't comment on the Fiance visa - I don't know if it is different in any way to the Spouse visa. But we applied using the Savings route - we own our own business and provided bank statements showing that the business (held only in our names and in our direct control) had retained in excess of the minimum threshold for the previous 6 months. We cross referenced every transaction in and out of the account on the bank statements to supporting documentation (eg invoices etc) and had the bank provide certified confirmation that we could access the funds at any time. We also had our accountant provide a signed letter supporting the above.
In terms of other information, we provided signed letters from my parents stating that we could stay with them whilst looking for somewhere to live, along with copies of their passports and the title deeds for the house. We provided photos to document our 12 year relationship (including ones with our kids), and both wrote letters explaining the reasons behind the move.
It was a staggering amount of paperwork! We also provided an overview sheet for the case worker just to explain what everything was - the aim was simple: make it as easy as possible for the case worker to see that we met all the requirements, and try to avoid being put it in the 'too hard, do it later' bucket.
Old Oct 11th 2018, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by hans8
Congralutuion on your success! I have a question and rather than start a fresh post I think it might be relevant to your situation and you could help. We're currently applying for the Fiance visa under the cash savings route (£64,000) and plan to get married in UK as soon as possible (5 weeks after arriving hopefully). However, we're also in the process of buying a business and it could be that by the time we are married the cash has been spent on the business. How can we process the spouse visa? We won't be able to use the income route as the business is still new. My thinking is the only hope would be if the bank statement showing the money still in the account is not older than 28 days at the time of applying for the spouse visa. Would that work?
That would be a risky move to make. Have you already applied for your fiancé visa?
Old Oct 11th 2018, 11:49 am
Just Joined

hans8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, 28BD since bio now, we're hoping to get married before the money leaves the account to buy the business. If not, what are our options?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.