Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Submitting the VFS online application on behalf on my fiancée

Submitting the VFS online application on behalf on my fiancée

Old Aug 1st 2019, 1:29 am
Just Joined

CoffeeAndRichTea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Submitting the VFS online application on behalf on my fiancée

Hi there,

My fiancée will be applying for the fiancée visa this month through the VFS site, from her home country. Her internet is patchy, and we've already heard how the VFS is a bit cumbersome to use.

We are a bit paranoid about connection issues and timeouts - I am more than happy to submit the application myself using her details, on my computer here, to avoid any issues.

Is this ok to do? Or will it detect that I'm trying to submit it from the UK instead of my fiancée's country?

Many thanks

Old Aug 1st 2019, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Nora_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Submitting the VFS online application on behalf on my fiancée

Hi

What you can do is, fill in all the details and information up untill the point of "apply". Then your finace can log in and press "apply".

For my now husbands fiance visa, solicitor filled everything from the UK, but my husband logged in, had a quick look to make sure it's correct and pressed the final button.
Old Aug 2nd 2019, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

CoffeeAndRichTea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Submitting the VFS online application on behalf on my fiancée

Originally Posted by Nora_
Hi

What you can do is, fill in all the details and information up untill the point of "apply". Then your finace can log in and press "apply".

For my now husbands fiance visa, solicitor filled everything from the UK, but my husband logged in, had a quick look to make sure it's correct and pressed the final button.
That's a great idea, thank you very much!