British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/)
-   -   Submitting Passport (https://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/submitting-passport-929474/)

ShannonP12 Nov 23rd 2019 5:21 pm

Submitting Passport

My husband applied for Visa last year and was refused, we appealed the decision and went to court. We got the decision back from court on the 28/10 and we had won the appeal. We then received an email confirming we had to pay the health surcharge which we have done and all he has to do now is submit his passport. Does anyone know how long this process can take as all he needs to do is submit the passport (no other docs needed) and if there is a way you can pay to get it back quicker because we are expecting our first child in January.

“The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office will now proceed to the next stage of your application. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps: Pay your I.H.S and submit your passport to the visa application centre”

and is there any chance they can still refuse the visa at this stage??

Thank you :-)

BritInParis Jan 25th 2020 11:48 pm

Re: Submitting Passport

Did this have a happy ending?

Raja azi Mar 19th 2020 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by ShannonP12 (Post 12768432)
My husband applied for Visa last year and was refused, we appealed the decision and went to court. We got the decision back from court on the 28/10 and we had won the appeal. We then received an email confirming we had to pay the health surcharge which we have done and all he has to do now is submit his passport. Does anyone know how long this process can take as all he needs to do is submit the passport (no other docs needed) and if there is a way you can pay to get it back quicker because we are expecting our first child in January.

“The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office will now proceed to the next stage of your application. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps: Pay your I.H.S and submit your passport to the visa application centre”

and is there any chance they can still refuse the visa at this stage??

Thank you :-)

Hiya have you got your husband's passport yet or are you still waiting please kindly reply back..

christmasoompa Mar 19th 2020 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by Raja azi (Post 12823448)
Hiya have you got your husband's passport yet or are you still waiting please kindly reply back..

The OP hasn’t been back to the forum since Nov last year, so you’d be better off starting your own thread and asking any questions there.

HTH.