Still waiting!

Old Jul 1st 2022, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

Aasia75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Still waiting!

Have you enquired about it that it’s been over 10 days and still you haven’t heard anything from them about collection of your passport?
Old Jul 4th 2022, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

AMANN90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aasia75
Have you enquired about it that it’s been over 10 days and still you haven’t heard anything from them about collection of your passport?

inquried
multiple times … I had another response telling me
to wait another 15 days
we have the passport ! We never submitted it
Old Jul 7th 2022, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

SidBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to check if everyone waiting here for a visa for their spouse is a British citizen.

I was under the false impression that if one is British, their spouse's visa is prioratised?

Also, has anyone tried to expedite their spouse's visa for compassionate reasons.
Old Jul 7th 2022, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SidBrit
Just wanted to check if everyone waiting here for a visa for their spouse is a British citizen.

I was under the false impression that if one is British, their spouse's visa is prioratised?

Also, has anyone tried to expedite their spouse's visa for compassionate reasons.
Having a Brit spouse does not prioritise your application.
Compassionate grounds are also not (usually) taken into consideration.
Old Jul 7th 2022, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Aasia75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I’m British born and bread in uk all my life..they not prioritising us at all,my bio was on 21st dec and decision was made on 31st May but still waiting no passport
Old Jul 10th 2022, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Glendarino is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aasia75
Yes I’m British born and bread in uk all my life..they not prioritising us at all,my bio was on 21st dec and decision was made on 31st May but still waiting no passport
might be a silly reply, but did you pay for a return service?? Was just thinking otherwise it might just be waiting for collection???
after 26 longggggg weeks we finally got the passport and decision back this week. The email came the day before for us saying a processed visa was received at the uk VAC in Ottawa then went on to explain if we paid courier that it would be delivered to chose address otherwise it will wait for collection
Old Jul 10th 2022, 9:17 am
Just Joined

AFox17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Glendarino
might be a silly reply, but did you pay for a return service?? Was just thinking otherwise it might just be waiting for collection???
after 26 longggggg weeks we finally got the passport and decision back this week. The email came the day before for us saying a processed visa was received at the uk VAC in Ottawa then went on to explain if we paid courier that it would be delivered to chose address otherwise it will wait for collection
heyyyy!! good news!! congratulations!
Old Jul 10th 2022, 9:18 am
Just Joined

hello everyone! according to the information I have got people are getting their positive decisions in about 5 -5,5 moths time
Old Jul 10th 2022, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Glendarino is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AFox17
heyyyy!! good news!! congratulations!
thank you! It’s been long, it’s been hard. Can’t believe that by the end of the month she will be here. For everyone…… hang on in there, it will come. Contact and pester all that you can. Those who shout the loudest get heard! My MP caseworker was the one who found the most information out for us. While he obviously didn’t influence it, he was the only person who actually fed us back meaningful information. Keep pushing guys!
Old Jul 10th 2022, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Glendarino

hello

we never handed in our passport because we didn’t want to be restricted in case we had to travel - which we did. ( we paid a small fee to hold onto to the passport )
officially was of today 7 months since bio metric .. and from our previous correspondence.. we were told to wait 15 days and before that told to wait 10 days .. and those have been long and over … so I guess we just wait ..
we also did the bio metrics at the Ottawa office.
Old Jul 11th 2022, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

minniejee is an unknown quantity at this point

any luck?
Old Jul 11th 2022, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by minniejee
any luck?

None
officially 7 months since bio metric …. Unsure of the hold up
Old Jul 16th 2022, 8:39 am
Just Joined

MigratingFrenchie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AFox17
hello everyone! according to the information I have got people are getting their positive decisions in about 5 -5,5 moths time
Hi there - where did you hear that?
Submitted my biometrics on 18 March in Sydney. I'm French and my partner British. My family flew last Sunday and are now in France. I was meant to join them at the end of the month and organise for friends/post to return my passport to Australia and organise collection of the visa for me.

So stressful not to have any visibility at all of how high up in the queue your application is...
Old Jul 16th 2022, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MigratingFrenchie
Hi there - where did you hear that?
Submitted my biometrics on 18 March in Sydney. I'm French and my partner British. My family flew last Sunday and are now in France. I was meant to join them at the end of the month and organise for friends/post to return my passport to Australia and organise collection of the visa for me.

So stressful not to have any visibility at all of how high up in the queue your application is...
hey) hope you are well) That information comes from my lawyer who submits applications for the couples to reunite in the UK. He tracks all the applicants. All the couples who have applied starting from December last year got their positive decisions within 5-5,5 months. This obviously doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience...
Old Jul 16th 2022, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Hello everyone!!!
let's share our positive experience with all the others!! Let us know when did you apply and when did you get the visa!
This will give hope and bring positive vibes to those who are still waiting for their visas!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.