Still waiting!

Old Jun 27th 2022, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Glendarino is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Still waiting!

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Did you provide the 6 months worth of your bank statements when you applied? And they've asked for them again?
yep, I just think they’re incompetent.
Old Jun 27th 2022, 10:09 am
Just Joined

AMANN90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AFox17
hi, it's very strange to me as I've been told by some person who makes applications for spouses (that's the only job he does) that all people who applied in December got their positive decisions in May. And normally they receive the decision couple of weeks before the 6 months period. You are waiting longer than 6 months so far.....

yes which is why this is all so frustrating!!
not sure what the hold up
life has been on hold because of all this . I thought definitely by May we would receive a response
Old Jun 27th 2022, 10:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glendarino
yep, I just think they’re incompetent.
That is really odd. I hope you've pointed out that you have already given them the statements required!

Originally Posted by AMANN90
yes which is why this is all so frustrating!!
not sure what the hold up
life has been on hold because of all this . I thought definitely by May we would receive a response
The hold up is the priority being given to Ukraine applications, plus I suspect there's a bit of a Covid backlog with more people applying now. If you applied in December, then 24 weeks takes you to about now, hopefully it won't be long before you hear.
Old Jun 28th 2022, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

.....also read that many Civil Servants are STILL working from home..... Sheesh.....
Old Jun 29th 2022, 8:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
.....also read that many Civil Servants are STILL working from home..... Sheesh.....
Personally I have no issue with that. Most people I know work from home (and did way before the pandemic), it usually means they're more productive, not less. My husband gets 3 hours more work a day done when he's not having to travel to an office and waste all that time. He's been home based for about 5 years now and has a very senior job, it doesn't affect how he does it at all.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 29th 2022 at 8:11 am.
Old Jun 30th 2022, 5:43 am
Just Joined

tasneempithawala is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I assume you mean an immigration lawyer? What may be the case for his clients, won't be the case for all unfortunately. It may be that tasneempithawala has complicated circumstances or is from a higher risk country, hence the application taking longer.
I don't think it's that case.... There are a few December ones left. Not all have got their visas.
Old Jun 30th 2022, 7:53 am
Just Joined

Aasia75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AFox17
hi, it's very strange to me as I've been told by some person who makes applications for spouses (that's the only job he does) that all people who applied in December got their positive decisions in May. And normally they receive the decision couple of weeks before the 6 months period. You are waiting longer than 6 months so far.....
omg I’m in the same situation.my bio was on 21st dec and a decision been made from 31st May even after so many paid enquiries I’m still getting the same reply to wait ..I have done everything in my power even got the Mp involved but still no luck 😢
Old Jun 30th 2022, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Aasia75
omg I’m in the same situation.my bio was on 21st dec and a decision been made from 31st May even after so many paid enquiries I’m still getting the same reply to wait ..I have done everything in my power even got the Mp involved but still no luck 😢
What type of responses are the giving you ? I don’t understand if a decision is made why aren’t they sending it … what is the hold up ? Anybody know any insider details
Old Jun 30th 2022, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

What type of responses are the giving you ? I don’t understand if a decision is made why aren’t they sending it … what is the hold up ? Anybody know any insider details
they send a email saying wait 10 days,then I contact them again and I always get the same reply.got the mp involved but isn’t helping me ..I have sent my partner to the bio office incase they have the passport but they don’t..I’m helpless now and don’t know what else I can do
Old Jun 30th 2022, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

they send a email saying wait 10 days,then I contact them again and I always get the same reply.got the mp involved but isn’t helping me ..I have sent my partner to the bio office incase they have the passport but they don’t..I’m helpless now and don’t know what else I can do

same

first response was wait 10 days … then nothing I contacted again 2 weeks .. they then came back saying they are escalating and now another 15 days . Our lawyer has also been contacting them ! With no response.
A decision has been made … please give it
Old Jul 1st 2022, 2:17 am
Just Joined

Looks like we in the same boat.when was your bio and which country?if it’s Pakistan Islamabad then that means they are just pure lazy and haven’t miss placed the passport also what date was your decision made ?
Old Jul 1st 2022, 5:16 am
Just Joined

Looks like we in the same boat.when was your bio and which country?if it’s Pakistan Islamabad then that means they are just pure lazy and haven’t miss placed the passport also what date was your decision made ?

from Canada
did bio metics December 9 2021
Old Jul 1st 2022, 6:52 am
Just Joined

So when was your decision made?
Old Jul 1st 2022, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

So when was your decision made?

deicion was made end of may but we never received the answer ! It’s sitting on someone’s desk
Old Jul 1st 2022, 2:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

deicion was made end of may but we never received the answer ! It’s sitting on someone’s desk
See response from our forum pro here - Decision made but no passport

HTH.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.