starting a my process

Old Oct 16th 2017, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

mr.Floyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default starting a my process

i am british and my wife is Brazilian i have a few questions i stop working while i lived in brazil for 6 month will this go against me even though i earn the right amount of money?
will my wifes documents need to be apostled?
i work for a company that pays me though a payroll company and they post my pay slips online if a print them off will they accept them?
Old Oct 16th 2017, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: starting a my process

You need to read the following document carefully to see how you qualify:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ment_Final.pdf

A six month gap in employment might affect your ability to qualify if it comes within the necessary 6 month or 12 month period immediately prior to your application.

How are you applying, Cat A or B?

All documents need to be translated but not necessary apostled

All payslips must be authenticated by employer.
Old Oct 17th 2017, 3:37 am
Just Joined

mr.Floyd is an unknown quantity at this point

i am kind of confused on what category i should apply for since when i go back to the uk ill resume work with the same company which i worked with for a year as the position was held open for me i haven't pick a category as of yet because i am trying to gather as much information as possible so i make sure it success frist time
Old Oct 17th 2017, 4:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Read the document I linked for you to find out which category you fit into.

If you have job to go to in the UK starting within three months of your return AND you have a job now also earning 18,600 GBP you might be able to apply under CAT A