Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Old Jan 23rd 2019, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Mran is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Originally Posted by Vietnamese

Fill in the form on their website, that’s how it works. Try to state major things that you want them to notice. When they get back to you, you can send complaint letter and supporting documents by then.
thats great thank you
Old Jan 23rd 2019, 10:56 am
Just Joined

Vietnamese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Standard Visitor Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint

Originally Posted by Mran

thats great thank you
You’re welcome. Good luck 👍🏻
Old Jan 23rd 2019, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

You’re welcome. Good luck 👍🏻
recieved 2 emails today

With regards to your enquiry, I am sorry that you wish to make a complaint about the service that you have received.

Unfortunately, we are not able to process your complaint through this mailbox. If the complaint is about the service overseas you must clearly state who the service provider is, for example is it VFS, Tele performance or UKVI.

No.2

With regards to your enquiry about the decision made on your application, your decision letter will contain details of why your visa has been refused/ rejected. We are unable to advise you on further steps you can take and any right of appeal will be detailed in your letter. If you do not have any appeal rights you may wish to consider applying again.
For further information please visit:
https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-tribunal
We can only advise you to refer back to your decision letter and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note that we cannot provide case specific advice or pre-assess an application but we can provide information and support you through sign posting and website navigation. If you require more specific advice then please speak to a qualified immigration advisor.

What shall all I do now?any help is welcome

Old Jan 23rd 2019, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

Vietnamese is an unknown quantity at this point

recieved 2 emails today

With regards to your enquiry, I am sorry that you wish to make a complaint about the service that you have received.

Unfortunately, we are not able to process your complaint through this mailbox. If the complaint is about the service overseas you must clearly state who the service provider is, for example is it VFS, Tele performance or UKVI.

No.2

With regards to your enquiry about the decision made on your application, your decision letter will contain details of why your visa has been refused/ rejected. We are unable to advise you on further steps you can take and any right of appeal will be detailed in your letter. If you do not have any appeal rights you may wish to consider applying again.
We can only advise you to refer back to your decision letter and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note that we cannot provide case specific advice or pre-assess an application but we can provide information and support you through sign posting and website navigation. If you require more specific advice then please speak to a qualified immigration advisor.

I received exactly the same things in the first place. Just reply to the second email pointing out the incorrect information / assumption on your refusal letter. You can also attach your complaint letter and supporting documents as evidences for your statement.
Old Jan 23rd 2019, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

I received exactly the same things in the first place. Just reply to the second email pointing out the incorrect information / assumption on your refusal letter. You can also attach your complaint letter and supporting documents as evidences for your statement.
thanks will certainly do
Old Jan 25th 2019, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

thanks will certainly do
they sent another email stating this mailbox does not deal with application made outside uk.I am loosing hope now😔
Old Jan 26th 2019, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Lozbowler is an unknown quantity at this point

they sent another email stating this mailbox does not deal with application made outside uk.I am loosing hope now😔
yep I got this email as well. I think I’ve lost hope too. It’s been 10 days since my first email and I’ve got nowhere. I think these people on this thread must just be lucky becaue it doesn’t look like anything good will happen for me
Old Jan 27th 2019, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lozbowler

yep I got this email as well. I think I’ve lost hope too. It’s been 10 days since my first email and I’ve got nowhere. I think these people on this thread must just be lucky becaue it doesn’t look like anything good will happen for me
Are you sending to this address
[email protected],
If so remove the gsi and try
[email protected]
I just read somewhere that they no longer use the gsi.
Old Jan 27th 2019, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sammy2018

Are you sending to this address
[email protected],
If so remove the gsi and try
[email protected]
I just read somewhere that they no longer use the gsi.

yes i emailed both these emailed addresses. I got a reply back last Monday asking for written authorisation from the applicant (my boyfriend) that I can deal with it for me. I sent this back to them and haven’t heard anything since.

Should I be chasing them? Or should I just wait? It seems most people on this forum got replies much quicker than me.
Old Jan 28th 2019, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Did everyone jut wait for a reply?
It’s now been 12 days since my original email (I emailed every single email address). The only one I got a decent response to was from the complaints one. They replied last Monday asking for written confirmation from the applicant that I can deal with this for him (I am his sponsor). I sent this to them and have heard nothing since.
should I email them again? Or just wait?
I feel I’m getting nowhere, nearly 2 weeks since the decision
Old Jan 29th 2019, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

recieved 2 emails today

No.2

hi all,
i got the above email once again today.Despite claiming that it’s UKVI mistake,sends them complaint letter n evidence .they send me the above email again.aarrghhh😖any one had same issue.What did you guys wrote in your email?they keep saying they cannot change the decision seek legal advise/reapply or do appeal.

any help is appreciated
Old Jan 29th 2019, 10:59 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,
i got the above email once again today.Despite claiming that it’s UKVI mistake,sends them complaint letter n evidence .they send me the above email again.aarrghhh😖any one had same issue.What did you guys wrote in your email?they keep saying they cannot change the decision seek legal advise/reapply or do appeal.

any help is appreciated
What was the reason/s given for refusing your visa? Can you scan the refusal letter and post it here? Please remove any information that would identify you.
Old Jan 30th 2019, 10:46 am
Just Joined

My mum applied for uk visit visa with my sister and provided all the pay slip and 3 bank statements (1 salary account,2 joint bank account with my sister,3 saving account)property documents and details of family members back home.ECO mentioned that 1st salary account has not enough money,2nd joint account showing enough money but no permission from my sissy to use it,3rd not satisfied that they will return to their homes country.

ECO did not looked at my mums 3rd bank account which is showing roughly 10,000 uk pound(1500,000 pkr ) no mentioned of it in the refusal letter at all.Also I provided invitation letter my pay slip ,property letter and sufficient saving in my account that I will provide them accomodation and will support them financially if needed.All that was ignored.

I will reapply but what is the guarantee that they will review all the documents next time.I m extremely disappointed now.
Old Jan 30th 2019, 11:10 am
Just Joined

My mum applied for uk visit visa with my sister and provided all the pay slip and 3 bank statements (1 salary account,2 joint bank account with my sister,3 saving account)property documents and details of family members back home.ECO mentioned that 1st salary account has not enough money,2nd joint account showing enough money but no permission from my sissy to use it,3rd not satisfied that they will return to their homes country.

ECO did not looked at my mums 3rd bank account which is showing roughly 10,000 uk pound(1500,000 pkr ) no mentioned of it in the refusal letter at all.Also I provided invitation letter my pay slip ,property letter and sufficient saving in my account that I will provide them accomodation and will support them financially if needed.All that was ignored.

I will reapply but what is the guarantee that they will review all the documents next time.I m extremely disappointed now.
the thing is why should we have to reapply?? It costs a lot of money. And the reasons for refusal are not valid.
my boyfriend was refused for similar reasons, they said they didn’t think he could afford the trip (even though I showed family business accounts earning over £150,000, with a letter from his brother saying this money was available to him) however the main issue was I acted as a sponsor (showing earnings of 25k a year and savings of £4,000), they didn’t mention me anywhere in the refusal. Thy also lied and said he didn’t show enough reasons to return (rental contract, assets etc) when we showed a rental contract dated and paid up until September and showed car ownership paperwork. It was all lies.
And now I have had the same replied as you. It’s not fair that some of the people on this forum have had decisions overturned and we are getting nothing
Old Jan 30th 2019, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lozbowler

the thing is why should we have to reapply?? It costs a lot of money. And the reasons for refusal are not valid.
my boyfriend was refused for similar reasons, they said they didn’t think he could afford the trip (even though I showed family business accounts earning over £150,000, with a letter from his brother saying this money was available to him) however the main issue was I acted as a sponsor (showing earnings of 25k a year and savings of £4,000), they didn’t mention me anywhere in the refusal. Thy also lied and said he didn’t show enough reasons to return (rental contract, assets etc) when we showed a rental contract dated and paid up until September and showed car ownership paperwork. It was all lies.
And now I have had the same replied as you. It’s not fair that some of the people on this forum have had decisions overturned and we are getting nothing
well I need to know what exactly to write when replying to complaint email,because when I state it’s Ukvi mistake they seem to ignore it completely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.