Stamp4 eufam return to UK

Old Apr 23rd 2016, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Adi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond reputeAdi008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stamp4 eufam return to UK

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Yes you can although you won't be able to leave the country and re-enter without a new EEA Family Permit until you have your residence card.
Thank you very much! cheers!
Old May 7th 2016, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Faasi is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes you can although you won't be able to leave the country and re-enter without a new EEA Family Permit until you have your residence card.
Hello britinparis. First of all I say thank u that you give such a good information to us . And ur information helps us alao a lot. I need to ask one question that to take registeration certificate of an EEA national in u.k is it important that eea citizen shud have worked at least three months in england . Can he/she not take this certificate before three months ? For example may be after two months? The work is continuing but he/she needs the registration certificate quicker. Is there any way?
Thanks
Old May 7th 2016, 12:43 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faasi
Hello britinparis. First of all I say thank u that you give such a good information to us . And ur information helps us alao a lot. I need to ask one question that to take registeration certificate of an EEA national in u.k is it important that eea citizen shud have worked at least three months in england . Can he/she not take this certificate before three months ? For example may be after two months? The work is continuing but he/she needs the registration certificate quicker. Is there any way?
Thanks
Providing the EEA national is exercising their Treaty rights (e.g. working) then they can apply straight away for their registration certificate. There's no need to wait.
Old May 8th 2016, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Providing the EEA national is exercising their Treaty rights (e.g. working) then they can apply straight away for their registration certificate. There's no need to wait.
Thank you so much britinparis. I really appreciate your help .you always help me by giving good information. As you u said my wife can apply straight if she start work.. but I heard that eea person shud give the proof of minimum 3 months of work before applying registration certificate. Is it true?and has to submit minimum 3 moths of pay slips but her three months are not finished and only one month is finished and she show pay slips of 1 month for example is it also enough? Or three months is compulsary?
Old May 8th 2016, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

And also that in how many days registration certificate is issued if applied on regular basis instead of premium basis?
Old May 10th 2016, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

andrew1p is an unknown quantity at this point

Now, I'm in the process of completing my wife's application for a EEA family permit from visas 4 uk website. I spoke to their hopeless advice line where I was told she should apply for a settlement visa (which she can't as she's not in the uk yet).
Just another thing now...does childbirth count as medical treatment?
Old May 10th 2016, 10:06 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much britinparis. I really appreciate your help .you always help me by giving good information. As you u said my wife can apply straight if she start work.. but I heard that eea person shud give the proof of minimum 3 months of work before applying registration certificate. Is it true?and has to submit minimum 3 moths of pay slips but her three months are not finished and only one month is finished and she show pay slips of 1 month for example is it also enough? Or three months is compulsary?
And also that in how many days registration certificate is issued if applied on regular basis instead of premium basis?
Three months is preferable from UVKI's point of view but it's not compulsory. If you apply by post then it can take up to six months for the certificate to be issued.

Originally Posted by andrew1p
Now, I'm in the process of completing my wife's application for a EEA family permit from visas 4 uk website. I spoke to their hopeless advice line where I was told she should apply for a settlement visa (which she can't as she's not in the uk yet).
Just another thing now...does childbirth count as medical treatment?
Ignore it - of course they would rather you spent £0000s on a settlement visa rather than apply for an EEA Family Permit under Surinder Singh rules for free.

Your wife would usually need to apply for a settlement visa from outside the UK unless she was already residing in the UK under certain visa categories.

Giving birth in the UK would not be free if your wife is a visitor but it would be free if she was living there on a EEA residence card. Is she pregnant?
Old May 10th 2016, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

In the application for the EEA Family Permit, it asks if she ever had medical treatment and where and when it was performed.
She had 2 children while on a spouse visa previously, though at the time, she had been working and had her National Insurance number card.
Old May 11th 2016, 7:56 am

In the application for the EEA Family Permit, it asks if she ever had medical treatment and where and when it was performed.
She had 2 children while on a spouse visa previously, though at the time, she had been working and had her National Insurance number card.
If she was residing in the UK on a spouse visa at the time then that's fine. If she had given birth on a visitor visa then you would have a problem.
Old May 16th 2016, 10:33 am
Just Joined

Thanks BritinParis...
Britinparis can an EEA national can also qualified if she/he is living on the salary of his/her non eu spouse and they dont any benifit from government . Is it possible?
Old Jun 15th 2016, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Hi BritInParis,
I just want to say thank you very much for your advice. My wife just received her EEA Family Permit from the UK yesterday. No problems whatsoever. Took just 2 weeks.
Old Jun 15th 2016, 10:19 pm

Hi BritInParis,
I just want to say thank you very much for your advice. My wife just received her EEA Family Permit from the UK yesterday. No problems whatsoever. Took just 2 weeks.
Good to hear it, glad it went smoothly for you. With the referendum vote looming just make sure you get her application in for an EEA residence card as soon as possible after you arrive.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-residence-card/
Old Aug 11th 2016, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

Britinparis can an EEA national can also qualified if she/he is living on the salary of his/her non eu spouse and they dont any benifit from government . Is it possible?

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-residence-card/[/QUOTE]
Old Nov 23rd 2016, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Finally back in England....my hometown of Plymouth. Sent off the papers for my wife's application for residency permit under Surinder Singh route, which has so far taken about 4 months. So my wife's and my own passports are with the Home Office while they make their decision.
Now....if my wife needs to see the doctor, is she going to have to pay? She has a NI Number and has previously worked in the country back in 2007/8 when she had a spouse visa. Does my National Insurance cover her?
Hope you can help.
Old Nov 23rd 2016, 10:21 pm

Finally back in England....my hometown of Plymouth. Sent off the papers for my wife's application for residency permit under Surinder Singh route, which has so far taken about 4 months. So my wife's and my own passports are with the Home Office while they make their decision.
Now....if my wife needs to see the doctor, is she going to have to pay? She has a NI Number and has previously worked in the country back in 2007/8 when she had a spouse visa. Does my National Insurance cover her?
Hope you can help.
Primary NHS care is free regardless of a person's immigration status so there is no charge for seeing a GP. In any case your wife is eligible for all NHS care free of charge. National Insurance relates to your state pension; nothing to do with NHS cover.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.