Spouse visa.. waiting for decision.

Old May 4th 2019, 10:47 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa.. waiting for decision.

Originally Posted by Amal0123
I had applied for my wifes spouse visa PBS tier 4 spouse visa.i havent recieved any confirmation about the despatch.i applied on 17th of april in priority service.Even if its a priority service still today no updates are made to me.any one please give me a suggestion.when i emailed them they say the decision has already been made and waiting for despatch...they even say they dont know the result of the decision..somebody please help.me with some suggestions
Sounds pretty good to me. A decision has been made within two weeks and your wife will receive her passport back shortly. Nothing to do now but wait a little longer.
Old May 20th 2019, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

texasUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa.. waiting for decision.

Hello - Have you tried to reapply yet? I am in a similar situation, applying from USA (US Citizen), have submitted my application and was received on May 2, 2019 (non priority). I need my passport back to travel by August 24th and am trying to decide what is the latest I can leave my application in before potentially needing to withdraw. Obviously this is not the first choice, but have no choice but to travel and need my passport to do so. August 2nd will bring me to 60 working days so hoping I get it back before then. Interested to hear what the process is for reapplying if you have to withdraw, as well as the process/timeline for withdrawing.