Spouse Visa, using the savings route.

Old Feb 6th 2019, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Maddox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa, using the savings route.

Hi guys,

I finally have over the total of £62,500 in my personal account to apply for the spouse visa via the savings route. This will have been in my account for 6 months by June this year when we intend to apply. I have a question, seeing as we have the full amount saved and can provide evidence through personal bank statements, what else do they need to see? I'm self employed in the US, set up as an S-Corp. Do I need to get a letter from my accountant stating anything? And just to confirm, do I just send in 6 months of bank statements or a year?

Thanks!!
Old Feb 6th 2019, 6:40 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa, using the savings route.

Six months of bank statements, that’s it. Just keep an eye on the exchange rate if the money is being held as USD.
Old Feb 18th 2019, 3:10 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Spouse Visa, using the savings route.

Note :I have moved the posts by Martin Ben and that conversation into a thread of its own.