Spouse visa for UK

Old Oct 27th 2016, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

kirtik07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa for UK

I am an Indian and married a British guy in august 2016. After the marriage, I had to apply for Further Leave to remain in UK but since there was a family urgency so I had to return back to India. Now my marriage visa is expired and I have to go back to UK to live with my husband.

Since visa rules change so frequently, now I would like to know what visa I should file for to enter as a spouse of a British national?

1. Which form is needed to be submitted (is it same VAF4A like I applied for marriage visa or something else )?
2. Which Appendix form is needed? where can I find it?

Please share these details and if possible please share the links also. Because it is so confusing on the ukba site and I am not able to find want exactly is relevant for me.

While Filing the marriage visa, we had collected below documents as suggested by the immigration solicitor(but since they are so expensive, I can not hire them again)

1. Sponsors letter of introduction
2. Employment letter
3. Bank statements showing monthly income (31st of every month) – Bank needs to stamp
4. Wage slips 6 months
5. Other financial documents
5. Birth certificate copy
6. Passport copy
7. Cash savings statement (pdf statement)
8. Driving Licence
9. Property Inspection Report
10. Parents letter to say that the spouse’s wife can live in the property
11. Photographs
13. Passport photo x2
14. Decree of divorce

Applicant:

1. Birth certificate
2. Passport copy
3. Cash savings statement
4. Passport photo x2
5. English Language UK Naric certificate
6. TB Test Certificate
7. Photographs
8. Visa Form
9. Appendix 2

As I understand, except the visa form and Appendix 2, rest of the things are needed again. Please let me know if some additional document is needed.

Also, can I use the previous UK naric certificate(used for marriage visa) for my English language certificate? Or I need to get the certificate again because its written on the certificate that its validity is for 6 months only.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.