spouse visa requirements..

Old May 3rd 2015, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

emerlyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default spouse visa requirements..

Hi everyone.. can you help on the checklist for spouse visa.. im a filipina and i will be doing my application here in the philippines..
Old May 3rd 2015, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse visa requirements..

There is no standard check list. What you submit with your application depends on your own circumstances.

Tell us your circumstances and what you intend to submit and we'll give you some assistance as to whether the list covers your situation.
Old May 3rd 2015, 6:03 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

to add to post 2, basic information for you as a general guideline

Spouse Immigration-UK : British Expat Wiki

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/overview

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk...eed-to-provide

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...4029/VAF4A.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...equirement.pdf
Old May 3rd 2015, 6:10 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

to add ....

read this thread and the link within it

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...s-list-852071/

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...settlement.pdf
Old May 4th 2015, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

Thanks everyone..
one more thing, i have doubt in our accommodation requirement. Is it possible that we will live in my in laws house in Nottingham even if the workplace of my husband is in London? But is it only a temporary until must husband will find a place for us..
Old May 4th 2015, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
There is no standard check list. What you submit with your application depends on your own circumstances.

Tell us your circumstances and what you intend to submit and we'll give you some assistance as to whether the list covers your situation.
Me and my husband are planning to apply my visa this month, but i have doubt in our accommodation requirement. Is it possible that we will live in my in laws house in Nottingham even if the workplace of my husband is in London? But it is temporary, until we can find our place..
Old May 4th 2015, 8:21 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emerlyn
Me and my husband are planning to apply my visa this month, but i have doubt in our accommodation requirement. Is it possible that we will live in my in laws house in Nottingham even if the workplace of my husband is in London? But it is temporary, until we can find our place..
Providing they are willing and able to accommodate you then that's fine.
Old May 5th 2015, 5:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Providing they are willing and able to accommodate you then that's fine.
Thankyou BritInParis..

My mother in law will provide letter.. do you think its enough.?
Old May 6th 2015, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Vadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emerlyn

My mother in law will provide letter.. do you think its enough.?
It depends - if they own the house, you generally need a copy of the land registry documents (equivalent to deeds) to prove ownership and you need to show that the house will not be overcrowded.

If they rent, then generally permission is needed from the landlord.
Old May 6th 2015, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vadio
It depends - if they own the house, you generally need a copy of the land registry documents (equivalent to deeds) to prove ownership and you need to show that the house will not be overcrowded.

If they rent, then generally permission is needed from the landlord.
Thankyou.. do you think taking pictures on the house, will help.?
Old May 6th 2015, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

It is advisable to get an inspection carried out either by the local council or a private agency. The report would show that there would be no overcrowding.
Old May 6th 2015, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

It depends - if they own the house, you generally need a copy of the land registry documents (equivalent to deeds) to prove ownership and you need to show that the house will not be overcrowded...
Are you serious? Where did you get that piece of information from?
Old May 6th 2015, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the detail is here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ommodation-maa

Several folks on this and other forums have posted about providing land registry documents to prove ownership, particularly in cases where the accommodation was a temporary stay with a parent or other relative.

We had to prove ownership of our house on my application in 2011 and sent a copy of the land registry documents.

Part of this relates to the person/agency 'giving permission' for the applicant to live in the house. If said person claims to be the owner, then some proof is required; if a rental, then the landlord (private or otherwise) provides the 'permission'.
Old May 6th 2015, 8:23 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the detail is here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ommodation-maa

Several folks on this and other forums have posted about providing land registry documents to prove ownership, particularly in cases where the accommodation was a temporary stay with a parent or other relative.

We had to prove ownership of our house on my application in 2011 and sent a copy of the land registry documents.

Part of this relates to the person/agency 'giving permission' for the applicant to live in the house. If said person claims to be the owner, then some proof is required; if a rental, then the landlord (private or otherwise) provides the 'permission'.
Correct. A letter giving permission is no use if the person writing it does not prove they have a property in which the applicant can stay. Photos of the property in question showing there is enough room (particularly a spare bedroom) is also helpful together with a copy of the person's passport to tie the whole thing together (name, signature).
Old May 7th 2015, 11:42 am
Just Joined

for our picture together do i need to paste it on bond paper.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.