spouse visa requirements

Old Mar 11th 2014, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

natta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default spouse visa requirements

Hi all i posted a few months back about my fiancé from Russia getting her visit for marragie visa to come to the UK, so we could get married and then take the surinder singh route back to the UK via Ireland,

well since then we have applied for the visa and we are awaiting the response, but now i have been offered a job that would meet the fincical requirment of the spouse visa , but i have only been accepted on a six months probation.

my questions are

1. can i apply for the spouse visa after the visit for marriage visa, when then my wife has returned to Russia ?

2. i have been accepted in this job position for a six month probationary period, could i use the statements from this time to support my application?

3. worst case scenario if i lost the job after the probationary period would this affect the visa application ?

once again i would like to thank anyone who takes the time to read this i got some grate advice last time!
Old Mar 11th 2014, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse visa requirements

Congratulations on the job!
1) Yes, your wife would have to apply from outside the UK for a spouse visa
2 & 3) You'll need 6 months of payslips and bank statements to show the salary as well as a letter from the employer saying you are still employed and stating the salary (exact requirements for the contents of this letter are in the rules). So IF you don't survive the probation period you won't be able to get all the evidence you need. If you do still have a job on the day she applies, have had it for at least 6 months at that point and THEN lose it there would be no effect on the application.
Old Mar 11th 2014, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

natta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: spouse visa requirements

thank you for your response, well i will be signing in to a 6 months probation contract so i should be able to gather this evidence before any final interview. thanks again =)