Spouse visa refused - should I appeal?

Old Feb 15th 2019, 10:14 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa refused - should I appeal?

Originally Posted by Sammy2018
Yes they have been having lots of scanning issues since making the change from sending docs to Sheffield by post.....USA to UK applicants for spousal visas
So the UK immigration people made quick turnaround decisions.
Good news for the OP if she's able to quickly show where the bank credits match the pay slips for the periods in doubt.

Old Feb 15th 2019, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Sammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of lightSammy2018 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BristolUK
So the UK immigration people made quick turnaround decisions.
Good news for the OP if she's able to quickly show where the bank credits match the pay slips for the periods in doubt.
Yes they have however I think you have to be quick and know where to send the info otherwise you run into longer waits.
Not sure if OP applying from USA or not but it really shouldn’t make a difference. I am sure the email addresses are the same.
Old Feb 17th 2019, 12:22 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Also....this is a different application but it's only a couple of years ago and offers another possibility. The principle seems similar.

See the first post

Visa Refusal - Decision overturned after a complaint
https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ints-procedure

Last edited by BristolUK; Feb 17th 2019 at 12:24 am.