Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Spouse Visa Refused - Home Office Error - Payslips Not Submitted

Spouse Visa Refused - Home Office Error - Payslips Not Submitted

Old Dec 27th 2018, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse Visa Refused - Home Office Error - Payslips Not Submitted

Originally Posted by Pollyana
SanDiegoGirl has told you what to do. Read her post again.
where do i complain?
Old Dec 27th 2018, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uddin0
where do i complain?
https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ints-procedure

Also, write to the office which sent your refusal letter - get your solicitor to complain for you; this is what you are paying him for.

Also read the following thread - 'greenwell' also had a refusal due to missing document. He complained etc and has links in the thread detailing where to contact.

Spouse Visa Rejected but All Documents Provided
Old Dec 27th 2018, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ints-procedure

Also, write to the office which sent your refusal letter - get your solicitor to complain for you; this is what you are paying him for.

Also read the following thread - 'greenwell' also had a refusal due to missing document. He complained etc and has links in the thread detailing where to contact.

Spouse Visa Rejected but All Documents Provided
I already emailed them. and my solicitor is advising for a appeal.
Old Dec 27th 2018, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

I already emailed them. and my solicitor is advising for a appeal.

Under what grounds for an appeal?
Old Dec 27th 2018, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Under what grounds for an appeal?
wrongly refusal..we meet the financial requirement. and we provided 6 month payslip.
Old Dec 27th 2018, 6:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wrongly refusal..we meet the financial requirement. and we provided 6 month payslip.
If he feels that you have been wrongly refused due to you being able to qualify and that you have produced all the necessary documents (including those for the savings element) then he should first, strongly complain, and if no luck go with an appeal.

Appeals can take up to a year to conclude.
Old Dec 29th 2018, 11:02 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

An administrative review is what you want rather than an appeal.
Old Dec 31st 2018, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
An administrative review is what you want rather than an appeal.
its only appeal, no option for administrative review.
Old Jan 19th 2019, 11:39 am
Just Joined

maria0991 is an unknown quantity at this point

its only appeal, no option for administrative review.
As above said.. Do not appeal. I talk once to a solicitor because me too i was refused to lacking of documents well obviously i provided everything. He said that i should not appeal since this is not our error. What i did is same above. We write an email of complain to [email protected] and include the documents they said were lacking plus our table of contents plus my husband's cover letter as it is stated in his letter. We did not yet involve our MP. we receive a response from visa.info that our decision was overturn. So keep on fighting.
Old Jan 19th 2019, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Highfigh
Great news!

Decision was overturned on 1st Nov by email just stating:

“The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office will now proceed to the next stage of your application. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps:

1. Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) payment needed”

No apology and no admission of fault of course.

However 15 days later and we are still waiting for a link to repay the IHS despite sending numerous requests and re engaging our Solicitor and MP.

And guess what - my wife collected everything from Mexico EVERYTHING! Including ALL MY PAYSLIPS so obviously they hadn’t scanned them.

😡😡😡

not entirley sure we’ll be together by Christmas 😭
By the way how did you sort out paying ihs? How long did you wait??? And after you pay your ihs, then send back your passport, how long did you wait to receive your visa??
Old Jan 19th 2019, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by maria0991
As above said.. Do not appeal. I talk once to a solicitor because me too i was refused to lacking of documents well obviously i provided everything. He said that i should not appeal since this is not our error. What i did is same above. We write an email of complain to [email protected] and include the documents they said were lacking plus our table of contents plus my husband's cover letter as it is stated in his letter. We did not yet involve our MP. we receive a response from visa.info that our decision was overturn. So keep on fighting.
Hi maria, we have appeal and also at the same time i emailed the complaints. i got no response from them..its been over 3 weeks..how long did your complaint take? whats was the reason for ur refusal?
Old Jan 20th 2019, 2:27 am
Just Joined

Hi maria, we have appeal and also at the same time i emailed the complaints. i got no response from them..its been over 3 weeks..how long did your complaint take? whats was the reason for ur refusal?
It took 1week for me. Have you tried resending your complaint?! The reason of my refusal is we lack of 1payslip and 3 bank statements but we provided everything.. Have you included in your complaint all the documents that they said were lacking??
Old Jan 29th 2019, 9:38 am
Just Joined

cfrsh91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Abhinay_Singhal
Hi,

i just want to share my experience with everyone whos is going through a spouse visa application with the UKVI. I understand how frustrating and annoying this can be as I have recently gone through the procedure for my wife in (India) .

So, after contemplating I submitted a priority application. I did a lot of research on this and from personal experience I will always suggest a priority application if you can afford it.
So, do not expect emails from UKVI as they can be delayed and it doesn't make sense sometimes.

So, we waited around 30 working days until we received a text to confirm a decision was made. I was 99% confident that my wife's visa will be approved as all my documentation was near enough perfect. But... ey SURPRISE SURPRISE IT WAS REFUSED!!!!! Reason - not providing them with all the payslips (I CLEARLY HAD, as the documents i received back from UKVI had ALL my payslips). Again after a lot of research I gathered UKVI's clerical staff are quite incompetent and refuse a lot of applications as they don't really photocopy everything (on purpose or not, no one knows).

Obviously we got even more stressed but i didn't want to give up. A lot of people said either APPEAL and be prepared to wait 6 - 12 MONTHS or just a new application (which is not fair as ALOT of money and again another 2-3 months)

SO, I LOOKED AT ALL POSSIBILITIES TO GET TO UKVI AND GET THIS REFUSAL EITHER RECONSIDER OR OVERTURNED AND BELEIVE ME ITS NOT EASY BUT WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!

So, FIRSTLY I complaint to my local MP who then emailed UKVI requesting a reconsideration. SECONDLY, I emailed them (costs around £5 through gov.uk website). THIRDLY I complaint to them, [email protected]. FOURTH, I sent an email to Data Protection Officer on [email protected]. FIFTH I emailed every single department related to UKVI and home office (Told you it wasn't easy).

Then, I waited 2 weeks. No response. Third week i received an email from Visa.Sheffo telling me they can't RECONSIDER as according to their system they didn't have all my payslips. Same day, I received email from complaints saying can't discuss my wife's application with me due to gdpr regulations. Also, received an email from dpo.

So, I replied to first email to Visa.Sheffo pleading them to understand the situation and we did everything possible. Also, without them even asking for it, I attached all my payslips and financial documents and sent it. I did the same with complaints department and attached my wife's consent for me to be authorised. A couple days later I received an email from Sheffo and complaint. Sheffo telling me they have overturned my wife's visa and complaint saying as it's been resolved they will be closing my complaint.

FROM THE INITIAL REFUSAL IT TOOK US ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GET A VISA. I SAY ONLY 3 WEEKS BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WITHOUT TRYING ENOUGH JUST APPEAL AND WAIT MONTHS. SO, PLEASE IF YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE CORRECT, DON'T GIVE UP!!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME, I WANT TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN HENCE WHY I HAVE WRITTEN THIS LENGTHY POST.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Just had exactly the same thing, refused on grounds of 3/6 payslips not submitted yet they returned the originals and kept the photocopies I submitted.. So they have them somewhere!
Do you have a list of the various email addresses you sent your complaint to, as I want to go down the same path?
Old Feb 1st 2019, 3:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cfrsh91
Just had exactly the same thing, refused on grounds of 3/6 payslips not submitted yet they returned the originals and kept the photocopies I submitted.. So they have them somewhere!
Do you have a list of the various email addresses you sent your complaint to, as I want to go down the same path?
Try to email the below emails. Also. I suggest to contact your MP. but if you were advice to appeal, don't appeal since it's not your fault. Also if you send email, attached all the documents they said were lacking plus all possible evidence that send them like table of contents, cover letter if you mention there, a video if you made a video when you open the documents when they returned it to you.
[email protected]​​​​​​
[email protected]
[email protected]
Old Feb 14th 2020, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

abdussamad is an unknown quantity at this point

i made complain to home office regarding my wifes visa they asled me to get signature so i can act on behalf of her does any one know how i can get electronic signature

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.