Spouse Visa refused

Old Sep 9th 2019, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jenny234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse Visa refused

I also didn’t had English language certificate according to VSF.

[/left]

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 12th 2019 at 9:34 pm. Reason: OPs request
Old Sep 11th 2019, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office will now proceed to the next stage of your application. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL FOR HELP🙏
Old Sep 11th 2019, 9:05 am
Just Joined

lmrd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenny234
The decision to refuse your visa application has been overturned and our office will now proceed to the next stage of your application. To complete this process we require you to undertake the following steps:

that is great news!!!! Congratulations!!!
did you contqct them or did they overturn the decision by themselves ?
Old Sep 11th 2019, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

niv619 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!

Even after the errors that the Home Office found.

Please explain the details about this and the process to get this over turned.

Have to admit rather surprised of this. Did the UKVI just request addition evidence?
Old Sep 11th 2019, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Sweetlady1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by niv619
Wow!

Even after the errors that the Home Office found.

Please explain the details about this and the process to get this over turned.

Have to admit rather surprised of this. Did the UKVI just request addition evidence?
I thought the same. After all the faults they found? I highly doubt they overturned their decision given the reasons she was denied the visa in the first place. After 7 months of coming to a refusal, they only “overturned” it in a couple of days?
Old Sep 11th 2019, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sweetlady1

I thought the same. After all the faults they found? I highly doubt they overturned their decision given the reasons she was denied the visa in the first place. After 7 months of coming to a refusal, they only “overturned” it in a couple of days?
Hmmmm, looking at previous posts the UKVI take a while to give the initial decision and upon complaint being made they seem to respond almost immediately.

Hoping for more news on this from Jenny?!
Old Sep 11th 2019, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

Sweetlady1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm, looking at previous posts the UKVI take a while to give the initial decision and upon complaint being made they seem to respond almost immediately.

Hoping for more news on this from Jenny?!
Looking at a previous thread explaining an overturned decision, it was done in three weeks. Ofcourse this is different for everyone. Also if I’m not wrong, a decision can only be overturned on the grounds that an ECO made a mistake. From what Jenny has explained, all their reasons seemed valid for a refusal.
I could be wrong and happy to hear from Jenny exactly how this decision came about. Did she reach out to UKVI? Did they reach out to her?
Old Sep 11th 2019, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Spouse Visa refused

Looking at a previous thread explaining an overturned decision, it was done in three weeks. Ofcourse this is different for everyone. Also if I’m not wrong, a decision can only be overturned on the grounds that an ECO made a mistake. From what Jenny has explained, all their reasons seemed valid for a refusal.
I could be wrong and happy to hear from Jenny exactly how this decision came about. Did she reach out to UKVI? Did they reach out to her?
Exactly, hence my shock in It being overturned!

Great news for Jenny if this was the case, especially knowing that the UKVI is extremely strict and rigid in the required criteria.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Exactly, hence my shock in It being overturned!

Great news for Jenny if this was the case, especially knowing that the UKVI is extremely strict and rigid in the required criteria.

it’s not over at I have Just Handed my passport to VSF
after finalising everything I will get back to you. Thanks.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

yes After seven months how can they do this to anyone?? They ruined my summer holiday not Just mine My son’s Summer activities we pay for it.put everyone through hell, it’s not Just 7 months the TB test English language test taking my child out of the school dragging round to Bangkok that was not much fun.They can send me so many mail blah blah blah they couldn’t send one mail saying your divorce certificate was missing? Minimum required of financial was
18600 My husband makes more than that my child goes to private school we have a property what more need to Proof The only reason we are going there because my husband get a Job otherwise I have no desire I have a Hong Kong password I can travel 166 country anytime!

Last edited by Jenny234; Sep 12th 2019 at 6:12 am.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 6:09 am
On a grand tour

tooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond repute

Some people are never satisfied... Be grateful it's all worked out, despite your weak application.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tooboocoo
Some people are never satisfied... Be grateful it's all worked out, despite your weak application.
Please go get a help I’m never coming back to this furum again if you keep attacking me And don’t bother to send me any more messages I will be not reading.

Last edited by Jenny234; Sep 12th 2019 at 6:20 am.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 9:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Please go get a help I’m never coming back to this furum again if you keep attacking me And don’t bother to send me any more messages I will be not reading.
You can simply add a poster to your ignore list and then you won't see their posts and/or messages. I'm sure the message wasn't abusive, but just wanted to say for the sake of anybody reading the PM's can be reported too, just as posts can.

I think Tooboocoo's point is just that you have been incredibly lucky not being refused, as your application wasn't complete and had a lot of issues (hence the 7 months processing time, not HO's fault!), so perhaps look on the bright side rather than blaming others for it taking longer than you expected?

I'm pleased you've had the decision changed so incredibly quickly, and hope you can be reunited with your son/husband soon.

Old Sep 12th 2019, 10:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

yes After seven months how can they do this to anyone?? They ruined my summer holiday not Just mine My son’s Summer activities we pay for it.put everyone through hell, it’s not Just 7 months the TB test English language test taking my child out of the school dragging round to Bangkok that was not much fun.They can send me so many mail blah blah blah they couldn’t send one mail saying your divorce certificate was missing? Minimum required of financial was
18600 My husband makes more than that my child goes to private school we have a property what more need to Proof The only reason we are going there because my husband get a Job otherwise I have no desire I have a Hong Kong password I can travel 166 country anytime!
To be fair, earning more than £18,600, having a child in private school and owning a property does not prove that you are in a genuine relationship and are eligible for a Spouse Visa. That just indicates that you have an air of entitlement. Until now I felt quite sympathetic towards you, and I'm sure others did too - you've been given a rare second chance, don't ruin it by alienating those who have tried to help you.
Old Sep 12th 2019, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jenny, understand you have been through a lot and really happy for you.

Could you please confirm how you got this decision overturned?

Did you make a formal complaint? If so what was the procedure?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.