Spouse Visa Refusal

Old May 18th 2019, 6:12 am
Just Joined

xiuwoon21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Refusal

Hello all,

My spouse visa application just got refused due to:
- you have failed to provide pay slips covering the full 12 month period prior to your visa application as required in paragraph (a)(ii) above.

I only submitted 2 months of payslip from his current employer and 5 months of payslip from his previous employer as i thought we only need 6 months of payslip (this is clearly my mistake).

My husband was not with his current employer for more than 6 months and i only submitted 2 months payslip with his current employer (he only started with the new employer for two months from the time we submitted).

"In light of the above, your application is refused under paragraph D-ECP.1.3.of Appendix FM with reference to paragraph EC-P.1.1.(d) and you do not qualify for entry clearance on the 5-year partner route, or on the 10-year partner route on the basis of exceptional circumstances, under Appendix FM. "
What does this meant under the refusal under the partner rulse section? Is it because i had failed in the financial requirement section so this will be refused?

On the first page of the refusal letter, it stated that "you can appeal this decision, instructions on how to appeal are in the 'next steps' of this letter."

Question: When i submit for appeal, do i only need to provide the 12 months of payslip (february 2018 - february 2019) from the date i submitted my application on 26 february 2019?

Can please advise and thank you so much. Much appreciate.
Old May 18th 2019, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

60minuteman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse Visa Refusal

Im not an expert but I think if you failed to supply the documentary evidence an appeal will fail anyway, you may need to reapply.
Old May 18th 2019, 10:12 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 60minuteman
Im not an expert but I think if you failed to supply the documentary evidence an appeal will fail anyway, you may need to reapply.
I'd agree with this, there's no thing to appeal. An appeal is for if you think they've made a mistake etc, but you didn't meet the requirements when you applied so it'll have to be a whole new application IMO. Hopefully one of the forum pros can confirm though.

Sorry to hear about the refusal.
Old May 18th 2019, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

You have been rightly refused.

You applied under Cat B and as such should have supplied 12 months of payslips showing you had earned 18,600 GBP in the immediate 12 months prior to the application.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ent-ext_1_.pdf

You should re-apply not appeal and the appeal will be refused also.

Looking back to your earlier posts, it looks as though your husband has been working in his new job since January 2019. He is close to his 6 month of employment and at that point could apply under Cat A. Re-applying under Cat A would be a much quicker option that appealing.

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; May 18th 2019 at 3:23 pm.