Spouse visa query

Old Mar 11th 2019, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

blackscholes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa query

Hello,

I am sponsoring my spouse and kids for settlement visa using the savings route. We will be using cash savings of 78000 in bank to meet the financial requirement.

Can it be a problem if I have made transactions (frequent withdrawals) from the bank account if my balance doesn't go below the 78000 threshold? I read here on the forum some people suggesting that the account balance be "untouched" which is what is worrying me! Thanks
Old Mar 11th 2019, 10:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa query

Originally Posted by blackscholes
Hello,

I am sponsoring my spouse and kids for settlement visa using the savings route. We will be using cash savings of 78000 in bank to meet the financial requirement.

Can it be a problem if I have made transactions (frequent withdrawals) from the bank account if my balance doesn't go below the 78000 threshold? I read here on the forum some people suggesting that the account balance be "untouched" which is what is worrying me! Thanks
If £78,000 is the amount you need to meet the financial requirements, then your account balance cannot have dipped below £78,000 at any time in 6 months prior to applying. Apart from that, it doesn't matter how many transactions/withdrawals are made on the account.