Spouse visa Payslips

Old Sep 15th 2020, 5:37 am
Just Joined

Realredwine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa Payslips

Good morning Experts,

In 4th month of maternity leave, have been going through the family appendix FM.
According to 5.b. (i), am I right thinking that one can use payslips and bank statements 6 months prior to mat leave commencement backed by a letter from the employer explaining the length of mat leave etc for a spouse application?

many thanks
Old Sep 15th 2020, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa Payslips

Originally Posted by Realredwine
Good morning Experts,

In 4th month of maternity leave, have been going through the family appendix FM.
According to 5.b. (i), am I right thinking that one can use payslips and bank statements 6 months prior to mat leave commencement backed by a letter from the employer explaining the length of mat leave etc for a spouse application?

many thanks
yes ...
Old Sep 15th 2020, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

FlameAura is an unknown quantity at this point

Aren't you paid in cash so the payslips won't match up with the bank statements so can't be used anyway?
Old Sep 15th 2020, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
yes ...
thank you
Old Sep 15th 2020, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by FlameAura
Aren't you paid in cash so the payslips won't match up with the bank statements so can't be used anyway?
6 months prior to mat leave does match up.