Spouse visa non-salaried calculation

Old Dec 31st 2018, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Woodyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa non-salaried calculation

Can someone tell me how I put my 'non-salaried' income on Appendix 2 form? Part 3A mentions only Salaried. My weekly wages varied and I want to include overtime payments to meet the requirement. Am I calculating the right way?

26 weekly wage total: 8,465
Overtime payments for same period: 1,724
6-month total: 10,189

(10,189 / 26) * 52 = 20,378
or
(10,189 / 6) * 12 = 20,378

One week I earned just 209.30 due to unpaid holidays, and I worry that they'll take the lowest week as an average.

This is a big requirement, and I want to get it right. I have attached a full list of wages if needed.

Thank you for any help.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
6-month-pay-list.txt (1,017 Bytes, 41 views)
Old Dec 31st 2018, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa non-salaried calculation

To calculate this annualised average for non-salaried employment in Category A the following calculation should be used: (Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6) multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment that can be counted towards the financial requirement.

So you take your total basic income for the 26 weeks (if using weeks) divide by 26, then multiply by 52.
Then, take your total overtime income for the 26 weeks (if using weeks) divide by 26, then multiply by 52

Add the two sums together.

If they reach 18,600 GBP or above you qualify.
Old Jan 1st 2019, 11:29 am
Just Joined

Wa8ing is an unknown quantity at this point

In non salaried income they do not take the lowest but rather the average income as explained above.
Old Jan 1st 2019, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Woodyd is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great, thanks. Should I include pence? Do I have to mention 'non-salaried' somewhere, or will they figure it out for themselves?

Also, I get paid one week in arrears (my work contract states this). Do I start my payslips from the date on the payslip and count 26 weeks forward, or maybe include one from the week before for 27 weeks or something? Not sure here...

Happy New year to all!