Spouse Visa Job Offer letter

Old Jun 16th 2016, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

msnapz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Job Offer letter

Sorry if this is somewhere else I tried to do a search but was unsuccessful!

Moving to the uk with my US citizen wife through the UK Spousal Visa. Got a handle of pretty much everything else but couple questions:

Got the contract for a job I will be starting September 5th with a base salary of 14,000 gbp and with bonuses will be 19,000. This is the wording on the offer:

"Please find attached your offer of employment with.....

As a trainee resourcer we are happy to offer you a starting salary of GBP 14,000and a bonus structure that will allow you to earn in excess of GBP 19,000 in your first year assuming you put in the required hard work.

We invite you to confirm your availability to start with us on september 5th."

Also do I have to provide the original offer of employment or can I print out the document on my end?

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!
Old Jun 16th 2016, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Job Offer letter

Don't think with a base salary of 14K you meet the financial requirements. A bonus is a potential , not a guarantee. Read this carefully to see if you will qualify; Appendix_FM_Annex_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf
Old Jun 16th 2016, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

msnapz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse Visa Job Offer letter

Tanks for the reply. Ok I should have looked closer in that document. Bonuses do not count. Has to be worded as OTE