Spouse visa , getting ready to submit

Old Jan 19th 2019, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Caz2518 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa , getting ready to submit

Hello everyone ,

i have a question re bank statements please . Yesterday we went to our bank and got the last 7 months statements printed out and stamped . They only stamped the first sheet of each month’s statement, is that enough ? Also each statement is 12 pages , do we send every page or just the page that details the deposits of our income each month ? I will add further questions to this thread as they arise to keep everything in one place as per the rules 😊

Thanks for your valued help .
Old Jan 19th 2019, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Spouse visa , getting ready to submit

Which is the correct address in New York to submit the application to ? I have one from VFS and another from Visa4UK ? Confused � ����‍♀️

Thank you
Old Jan 19th 2019, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Wilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud ofWilto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Caz2518
Which is the correct address in New York to submit the application to ? I have one from VFS and another from Visa4UK ? Confused ������‍♀️

Thank you
I would do every page as if your'e going the savings route, the balance can not dip down below 62.5 at any point during the 6 months,.

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
80 Broad Street
Floor 6
New York, 10004
Old Jan 20th 2019, 1:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Wilto
I would do every page as if your'e going the savings route, the balance can not dip down below 62.5 at any point during the 6 months,.

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
80 Broad Street
Floor 6
New York, 10004
Thanks so much 😊