Spouse visa to FLR coincides with passport renewal

Old Oct 13th 2020, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

mmabater is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa to FLR coincides with passport renewal

Hi BritinParis,
thank you for the update. Ive checked the availability on the UKVCAS website and its almost impossible to book one. Any ideas?
i assume this wont be a problem as long as ive submitted the application before my visa expiry? I will just keep checking the site for any openings. So Far the only site that has availability is Croydon and not until November 06.
Old Oct 13th 2020, 9:35 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mmabater View Post
Hi BritinParis,
thank you for the update. Ive checked the availability on the UKVCAS website and its almost impossible to book one. Any ideas?
i assume this wont be a problem as long as ive submitted the application before my visa expiry? I will just keep checking the site for any openings. So Far the only site that has availability is Croydon and not until November 06.
I would book that slot. It’s not likely to get any better and you want to get your biometrics submitted ASAP to avoid any potential future lockdown.
Old Oct 13th 2020, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Managed to get an appointment on the 9th of November in Enfield which is the closest to us, wheeew! I am in the process of uploading my documents now.

thank you sooooo much! Youve been a great help all through out my UK journey, you have no idea xx
Old Oct 14th 2020, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
Correction: The regular appointment service is back up and running so it looks like the app is no longer an option for you. You’ll need to book the next available appointment; there won’t be an email invite.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-messa...essageId=74833

hi again BritinParis,

question, I am uploading my docs at UKVCAS WEBSITE, so proof of identity and application is done. I am now in the optional docs. Based on the checklist I downloaded, all other docs that they require fall under OTHERS. But i have a few other categories at UKVCAS. HELP!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 14th 2020 at 7:08 pm. Reason: Picture removed as it contains your personal info
Old Oct 14th 2020, 6:58 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

The UKVCAS categories are generic - just worry about the checklist you downloaded.
Old Oct 19th 2020, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi BritinParis,

almost done with the uploading of documents. One question, the application mentioned utility bill, problem is the husband and I live in the annexe where his olds live. The olds live in the main house, we in the annexe is what I mean. I understand that utility include:

Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months

we dont have any of the above.
also, the letters of correspondence that we will submit are all under my married name. But my passport is still under my maiden name. Will this pose a problem?

Help!

thank you as always.
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 2:24 am

Originally Posted by mmabater View Post
Hi BritinParis,

almost done with the uploading of documents. One question, the application mentioned utility bill, problem is the husband and I live in the annexe where his olds live. The olds live in the main house, we in the annexe is what I mean. I understand that utility include:

Utility bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last three months

we dont have any of the above.
also, the letters of correspondence that we will submit are all under my married name. But my passport is still under my maiden name. Will this pose a problem?

Help!

thank you as always.
What other items of correspondence are you planning to use? I did recommend that you change your passport. I would provide your marriage certificate and an letter explaining why you haven't updated it.
Old Oct 22nd 2020, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Hi BritinParis,

thanks for replying.
correspondence include:
council tax bills (joint)
P60 (husband)
NHS letters
GP letters
bank statements
chold benefit letter
marriage allowance letter

no time to change my passport as I had our second baby just this September. plus covid happened so..