Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Spouse Visa Financial Requirement (Commision / Bonus Payments)

Spouse Visa Financial Requirement (Commision / Bonus Payments)

Old Aug 17th 2015, 10:56 am
Just Joined

nick123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Financial Requirement (Commision / Bonus Payments)

Hi Guys and Girls

I have quick question regarding the financial requirement to sponsor a UK spouse visa. I am aware that the financial requirement is to hold a position for 6 months paying £18600 per annum which works out at £1550 per month.

If I were to hold a position paying £18000 per year (£1550 p/m) would I be able to 'top up' the earnings with bonuses and would these need to be earned consistently or could they be averaged out over the 6 month period. The shortfall is obviously only £600 which works out at £300 over the six month period.

So my question is would I have to consistently earn more than £50 extra per month or could it be averaged out over the six month period i.e. the only requirement is to make £300 in bonuses over the six months.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Nick