Spouse visa extension need help

Old Apr 28th 2021, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa extension need help

Hi my wife spouse visa due to expire in november after 2.5 years.

We have a newborn baby, born in UK, has british passport.

now my situation is i am on universal credit, due to coronavirus i am unable to find a job. so i dont think i will meet financial requirement.

now what is best situation i can do to renew the spouse visa?
Old Apr 28th 2021, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa extension need help

Originally Posted by uddin0

now my situation is i am on universal credit, due to coronavirus i am unable to find a job. so i dont think i will meet financial requirement.

If you cannot meet the financial requirements, you can still apply for the extention and a decision will be made as to whether you qualify for the 10 year settlement route - that will be decided by the Case Worker.

As you have a child this wll probably be the outcome.
Old Apr 28th 2021, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you cannot meet the financial requirements, you can still apply for the extention and a decision will be made as to whether you qualify for the 10 year settlement route - that will be decided by the Case Worker.
Does your wife work? Her income can be taken into account.
Savings?

Old Apr 28th 2021, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Does your wife work? Her income can be taken into account.
Savings?
whats the procedure?

no she doesnt work.
Old Apr 28th 2021, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

whats the procedure?

no she doesnt work.
Same procedure as the initial visa: same financial requirements, accommodation and relationship proof

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...hild-form-flrm