Spouse visa extension finance help

Old Jun 24th 2021, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hasanp2244 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa extension finance help

Hi
I am in the middle of filling out my application for my wife. I am in a bit of a dilemma. I am a director of a business. But i am and employee that receives a wage and i also work as a self employed taxi driver. What category do i combined it with? I don't receive any dividends or anything just a wage. Also as i am the director do i have to rewrite the employment contact or the current manager?

Thanks

​​
Old Jun 24th 2021, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa extension finance help

Category F or G for both roles, director and self employed taxi driver
Old Jun 24th 2021, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Category F or G for both roles, director and self employed taxi driver
So i can't combine it with my employment wages?
Old Jun 24th 2021, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you are a director of a company AND you get a wage from that company you apply under category F or G
If you are self employed as a taxi driver you apply under category F or G

You can combine these 2 incomes. You have to present all the necessary documents for both companies.

Old Jun 24th 2021, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

If you are a director of a company AND you get a wage from that company you apply under category F or G
If you are self employed as a taxi driver you apply under category F or G

You can combine these 2 incomes. You have to present all the necessary documents for both companies.
So on the financial form i dont fill out category A just F or G. Would i put it the wages in other income section?

Last edited by Hasanp2244; Jun 24th 2021 at 8:43 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2021, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No.... other income relates to income other than the category you are applying under e.g if applying under Cat a (employment income), then you could input rental income under 'other' if needed.

Your wages from your LTD company are part of your Cat F or G application and as such you need to show that a) the current financial state of your company and b) your income which you paid yourself via your company

Where the person is listed as either a director or employee of the company (or both) and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided: • payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600 • personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as either a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly
Old Jun 25th 2021, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

No.... other income relates to income other than the category you are applying under e.g if applying under Cat a (employment income), then you could input rental income under 'other' if needed.

Your wages from your LTD company are part of your Cat F or G application and as such you need to show that a) the current financial state of your company and b) your income which you paid yourself via your company

Where the person is listed as either a director or employee of the company (or both) and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided: • payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600 • personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as either a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly
Understood now. Thank you so much for clarifying.