Spouse visa extension

Old Oct 17th 2019, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

Mysh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa extension

Hello there,

I am wanting to find out more about the spouse visa extension. I am married and have recently moved to the uk, on a partner visa, and I am wanting to know, what is required for the spouse visa extension, please can someone provide me with a list, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks very much.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 3:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa extension

Originally Posted by Mysh
Hello there,

I am wanting to find out more about the spouse visa extension. I am married and have recently moved to the uk, on a partner visa, and I am wanting to know, what is required for the spouse visa extension, please can someone provide me with a list, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks very much.
The requirements for the Further Leave To Remain (FLR) visa are exactly the same as the first, with the exception that if you're using income to meet the financial requirement, the income of both members of the couple can be used.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

Mysh is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, so everything meaning, house report, communication etc, because we're living together. I would kindly appreciate if you could send me a list please, it would help me greatly. And how many months of evidence etc is required, thanks.
Old Oct 17th 2019, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so everything meaning, house report, communication etc, because we're living together. I would kindly appreciate if you could send me a list please, it would help me greatly. And how many months of evidence etc is required, thanks.
There is no list...... if you already have a spouse visa then you provide the same documents/information as you did for the initial visa.

You will have to provide 2.5 years of co-habitation evidence, and depending on how you fulfill the financial requirements either 6 months or 12 months of financial evidence.
Old Oct 18th 2019, 7:35 am
Just Joined

geoeng is an unknown quantity at this point

I would kindly appreciate if you could send me a list please, it would help me greatly.
The online FLR(M) application will generate a checklist of required supporting documentation once completed based on the information provided. This documentation can then either be scanned and uploaded to the UKVCAS website or, for an additional fee, they can scan the documents for you when you go for the biometric appointment.