Spouse Visa: Evidence of tax

Old Jul 30th 2020, 1:18 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 13
Khalife23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa: Evidence of tax


For the self-employment section for Spouse Visa, the documents required related to tax are

(a) Evidence of the amount of tax payable, paid and unpaid for the last full financial year.

(b) The following documents for the last full financial year, or for the last two such years (where those documents show the necessary level of gross profit as an average of those two years):
  1. (i) annual self-assessment tax return to HMRC (a copy or print-out); and
  2. (ii) Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302).
My partner and I have prepared the documents in (b) and my partner paid her taxes but SA302 doesn't seem to mention what has been paid already. It just mentions what is due January 2021.

Is there a different document that we need to provide for (a) or would that just be the payment shown on the bank statement?

Thank you.
Khalife23 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.