Spouse visa delays 2018?

Old Jul 1st 2018, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Enya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa delays 2018?

Hello everyone
I applied my uk spouse visa from Sri Lanka exactly a month ago. Since then haven’t get a single update from UKVI. Not even an email mentioning that they received the application or not! Does this mean something ? Do I have to contact them and check ? Please help !
Old Jul 1st 2018, 11:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Enya
Hello everyone
I applied my uk spouse visa from Sri Lanka exactly a month ago. Since then haven’t get a single update from UKVI. Not even an email mentioning that they received the application or not! Does this mean something ? Do I have to contact them and check ? Please help !
It's nothing to worry about. Depending on how and where you applied from you may not hear anything until a decision is made.
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

Enya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
It's nothing to worry about. Depending on how and where you applied from you may not hear anything until a decision is made.
Thank you very much for your reply . If I contact them will they let me know the status of my application
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 3:12 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Enya
Thank you very much for your reply . If I contact them will they let me know the status of my application
They should do but you’ll have to pay for the privilege.
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

Usernotfound is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adi16
Yes it has been a long time..... I will call HO today. Lets see.
any update on your application?
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by takhtar
Hello All,

I am on the same ship. I have submitted my application and done biometric I beleive on 29th Dec 2017. The documents were received by UKVI on the same day as they were scanned at Application center.

I got a Not Straightforward email on 20 Mar 18. My wife (sponsor) had an interview on the Telephone, asked some work and relationship related questions, and was told that the application will be sent for Decision making. Since then, have not heard anything.

Still Waiting... thinking to ask my wife to involve MP in the case.
hoping you received a decision by now?
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 6:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Usernotfound
hoping you received a decision by now?
any update on your application?
If you search the timeline thread, you’ll find posts from both members with their updated timelines/info on.

HTH.
Old Jul 6th 2018, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Kinhadam is an unknown quantity at this point

Bio on 13/02/18
Algeria
not straightforward 0n 03/05/18
Called Mp on 06/18 they said had some issues with application and they said been sent for decision on 15/06/18
06/07/18 Call home office with no update
day 104
I lost hope now after they told Mp they issues

Last edited by Kinhadam; Jul 6th 2018 at 9:05 am.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

nerner is an unknown quantity at this point

Online application summited on 22 March 2018.
Still waiting.....
Old Jul 10th 2018, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

fuvwe is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here. I did my biometrics on the 21st of March 2018. They confirmed through email, receipt of application at decision center on 13th of April and application not straightforward email on the 14th of June. I haven't received any update since. Praying it comes through asap
Old Jul 10th 2018, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fuvwe
Same here. I did my biometrics on the 21st of March 2018. They confirmed through email, receipt of application at decision center on 13th of April and application not straightforward email on the 14th of June. I haven't received any update since. Praying it comes through asap
My Mp called them today
no updates i don't know what they doing
keep me updated if you get anything
Old Jul 10th 2018, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

have had another generic reply to another escalation, 7 weeks after first - application is being worked apparently.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

They told Mp has been sent for dicision on 15/06/18
and he called them again today
samething
i dont know if my Mp she is a sleep or she cant do much
Old Jul 10th 2018, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kinhadam
They told Mp has been sent for dicision on 15/06/18
and he called them again today
samething
i dont know if my Mp she is a sleep or she cant do much
enjoying the summer!
On a serious note ,i hope we all get a decision soon
and the Entry Clearance teams have to waot similar periods for key decisions in their lives.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 9:44 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

enjoying the summer!
On a serious note ,i hope we all get a decision soon
and the Entry Clearance teams have to waot similar periods for key decisions in their lives.
Waiting for a visa decision is very unsettling and frustrating, and most of us on here have been through it. But please don't blame the ECOs - there are not enough of them and they're processing as quickly as they can. It's like a huge supermarket that doesn't employ enough staff to serve customers - the staff get yelled at but it's the people responsible for staffing numbers who should be getting yelled at!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.