Spouse visa delays 2018?

Old Sep 10th 2018, 11:56 am
Just Joined

nur78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa delays 2018?

Originally Posted by Matti1107
Has anybody here been waiting longer than 6 calendar months since biometrics? I got a call from my MP today and he said there's nothing they can do and we just have to wait. Almost 6 calendar months now. Has anyone been waiting longer in 2018?
it’s too long! Did u receive not straight forward email before? U should ask the MP to ask HO why it is taking for so long?
And then they will tell you the reasons. Good luck and pray a lots
Old Sep 10th 2018, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

acd214 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anybody here been waiting longer than 6 calendar months since biometrics? I got a call from my MP today and he said there's nothing they can do and we just have to wait. Almost 6 calendar months now. Has anyone been waiting longer in 2018?
I don't want to make you worry but I am two weeks away from 11calendar months, but just be patient because everyone's circumstances are different. I have not gotten a decision yet but hopefully you Will
Old Sep 10th 2018, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Matti1107 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nur78

it’s too long! Did u receive not straight forward email before? U should ask the MP to ask HO why it is taking for so long?
And then they will tell you the reasons. Good luck and pray a lots
Hi, I did ask my MP. He said there's no point for him to call the home office because they won't tell them anything about the application and they can't make it go any faster.???
Old Sep 10th 2018, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi. Wow, that is a long time. I'm sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long. Many people are in the same situation though. I think there are some long delays at the moment so the target processing times aren't being met. Where did you apply from? I have been separated from my family since February. Never expected this situation as we followed the application procedures precisely. You will hear something soon I'm sure. � ����
Old Sep 10th 2018, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by acd214
I don't want to make you worry but I am two weeks away from 11calendar months, but just be patient because everyone's circumstances are different. I have not gotten a decision yet but hopefully you Will
Ok, I can see from your past posts that you applied from Jamaica. Anyone else from Jamaica waited that long ?
Old Sep 12th 2018, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

fuvwe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kinhadam
My Mp called them today
no updates i don't know what they doing
keep me updated if you get anything
Hello, my visa was granted and I received my passport on the 27th of August. Our MP was very helpful and informed us on the day the visa was granted. Goodluck to those still waiting.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fuvwe
Hello, my visa was granted and I received my passport on the 27th of August. Our MP was very helpful and informed us on the day the visa was granted. Goodluck to those still waiting.
Congratulations. Good that you have a local MP that's willing to help. When I contacted my MP for the second time he refused to call the home office saying it was a waste of time because they can't do anything and we just have to wait. Quite abrupt actually. So, not much help really. Been separated from my family for 6 months now. And there's absolutely nothing we can do about it except.......wait!
Old Sep 14th 2018, 10:26 am
Just Joined

jully is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Uzma hashmi
Hi
Is there anyone waiting for spouse visa decision more than 6 months
yes mine is 6months and some days now and i don't know how to go about it
Old Sep 14th 2018, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

fuvwe is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. Good that you have a local MP that's willing to help. When I contacted my MP for the second time he refused to call the home office saying it was a waste of time because they can't do anything and we just have to wait. Quite abrupt actually. So, not much help really. Been separated from my family for 6 months now. And there's absolutely nothing we can do about it except.......wait!
No way!!! That's so upsetting. Have you tried emaling the home office? The 1st email is paid for but I just kept replying to what they sent so I never paid for subsequent emails. I hope you get your visa soon and you're reunited with your family.
Old Sep 14th 2018, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fuvwe
No way!!! That's so upsetting. Have you tried emaling the home office? The 1st email is paid for but I just kept replying to what they sent so I never paid for subsequent emails. I hope you get your visa soon and you're reunited with your family.
Hi. We have tried the email for the visa office several times and our application has been escalated 3 times. I don't really believe that the application is being moved forward at all, I think they just send out a standard reply to keep us content. The main problem with the application system is that the applicants can't present themselves in person and they can't follow the progress of the application. I think any help that you get from an MP all depends on the individual MP, what their political interests are and their knowledge of the subject. Hopefully we'll here something soon.
Old Sep 15th 2018, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

crafty8 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to add i'm still waiting, 155 days, bio 5th Feb.
Old Sep 15th 2018, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by crafty8
155 working days? We applied 28/3. Docs received Sheffield 13/4. 107 working days now and no idea what is going on.
Old Sep 16th 2018, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

Vicgriz2018 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uswaleh26

Have you called hom office personally?
Originally Posted by crafty8
OMG that’s so bad 😪 we’ve been waiting 45 WDays since biometrics . Heard nothing at all and that’s on priority . (Waste of money)
They must be very behind at the moment.
Pray you hear something soon , as 155 days is a joke 😡
Old Sep 21st 2018, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Viha21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Uzma hashmi
Hi
Is there anyone waiting for spouse visa decision more than 6 months
Hello...I'm new in this forum...as my previous application was refused .I have reapplied spouse visa on 3rd March 18 and biometrics on 8th March. Got not straightforward mail on 1st june.then Still no news it is been more than 6 months over.
Old Sep 21st 2018, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Viha21
Hello...I'm new in this forum...as my previous application was refused .I have reapplied spouse visa on 3rd March 18 and biometrics on 8th March. Got not straightforward mail on 1st june.then Still no news it is been more than 6 months over.
Hi. Why was your first application refused and what country are you applying from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.