Spouse visa decision has been made but no response

Old Nov 8th 2021, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Abdullah786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa decision has been made but no response

Hi if anyone can help or tell me if there going through the same situation. My decision has been made on 5th October and today is 9th November and still no response from UKVI. I have contacted by phone to escalate it and it’s been 15 days and no response and I have emailed during that time and the person on email has escalated it to and still haven’t got any response from them. I did my biometrics on 28th June 2021.

if I call them again I’m sure they will tell me to escalate it again and again. I’m really frustrated and I don’t know what to do now.

kindly please help.
Old Nov 8th 2021, 11:06 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa decision has been made but no response

Which country are you applying from?
Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Which country are you applying from?
im from UK and my wife is from Bahrain. I applied from outside the UK
Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:22 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

So your wife is the applicant and you are the sponsor? Did your wife apply from Bahrain?
Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Yes I’m the sponsor I applied from here and my wife went to vfs centre in Bahrain
Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:25 am
Just Joined

So your wife is the applicant and you are the sponsor? Did your wife apply from Bahrain?
yes I’m the sponsor and my wife is the applicant. She went to vfs centre in Bahrain to submit the documents
Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:28 am

And the Home Office emailed your wife to say a decision has been made on her application on 5 October? Has she tried contacting VFS or visiting the application centre?
Old Nov 9th 2021, 8:32 am
Just Joined

And the Home Office emailed your wife to say a decision has been made on her application on 5 October? Has she tried contacting VFS or visiting the application centre?
No I did not receive an email from them I called customer service they told me the decision has been made so I waited until 27th October and they again told me decision has been made so I escalated it and today is 9th November still no response from them. She visited VFS around 12th October they told her that the decision has been made but we haven’t received anything from UKVI.
Also my wife paid extra to keep the passport to her self.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 10:52 am
Just Joined

UPDATE: I called today and the staff told me its waiting for decision ?? and I told her I confirmed 3 times with your staff and they told me its been made and she told me no it has not been made???? and told me to escalate it again on the 11th because that's when the 15 days are over. WTH.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Until such time as you get it in writing as to the decision taken, I'd not rely on something said over the phone.
Old Nov 9th 2021, 11:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Until such time as you get it in writing as to the decision taken, I'd not rely on something said over the phone.
She told me to escalate again on 11th and when I emailed them on 4th the staff said we have have escalated it to the right team .so they have escalated twice from phone and email. One escalation period finishes on 11th November so should I escalate again ? It’s been 5 months
Old Nov 10th 2021, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Abdullah786
She told me to escalate again on 11th and when I emailed them on 4th the staff said we have have escalated it to the right team .so they have escalated twice from phone and email. One escalation period finishes on 11th November so should I escalate again ? It’s been 5 months
It's been 5 months since your biometrics were done .....waiting 5 months for an application to process is nothing these days - unless you paid for priority service.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 2:41 am

Until your wife receives an email from the Home Office saying they have made a decision then you can assume a decision hasn’t been made.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Until your wife receives an email from the Home Office saying they have made a decision then you can assume a decision hasn’t been made.
Received this today. Thank you for your enquiry.

Apologies for the delay on your application. Your case is currently under consideration and is being worked on. I have passed this escalation on to the relevant team. Please be assured that we will conclude your application and return any documents we hold as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Abdullah786
Received this today. Thank you for your enquiry.

Apologies for the delay on your application. Your case is currently under consideration and is being worked on. I have passed this escalation on to the relevant team. Please be assured that we will conclude your application and return any documents we hold as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Sounds like no decision has been made.....