Wikiposts

spouse visa copies or originals?

Old Jun 25th 2015, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default spouse visa copies or originals?

Hi our title deeds to our property in UK is one huge cumbersome document. Do I have to send the original or would a certified copy do? Ditto with our marriage certificate which was from UK so it is one of those long ones?

Our UK bank sends statements every 3 months only but it gives the full history detailing those last 3 months as we do not use the account much except to deposit income from a rental. Would they accept these original statements (last one up until 11 June) if they are signed by our bank here?

Declaration as to where money came from. Do we have to type something out ourselves or is there a form we fill in. Do we just say it is rental income in UK and income from both of us over the last 12 years from our business and work in Canada?

I would hate to leave something out!
Old Jun 25th 2015, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse visa copies or originals?

You can download the deeds to your property from the Land Registry website for £3. UKVI accept that as evidence of ownership.

Your bank statements need to cover the previous six months and within 28 days of the submission of your online application. If they are originals, they do not need to be signed by your bank. Could you maybe arrange with your UK bank to courier an up to date statement to you if you pay for the service? It is always difficult if you are using funds that are in a UK bank and you are abroad.

We each just typed up a 'declaration' that the funds were accrued from years of salary and gave my husband's position in the company in which he worked. We did not attach any evidence but I have seen it advised to maybe include a sample of salary being put into savings account, or rent being paid into bank account. As I said, we did not do that but better safe than sorry!
Old Jun 25th 2015, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michali
You can download the deeds to your property from the Land Registry website for £3. UKVI accept that as evidence of ownership.

I will just include the title deeds in a separate section
Your bank statements need to cover the previous six months and within 28 days of the submission of your online application. If they are originals, they do not need to be signed by your bank. Could you maybe arrange with your UK bank to courier an up to date statement to you if you pay for the service? It is always difficult if you are using funds that are in a UK bank and you are abroad.
They are originals and include the last 6 months so are fine and last date is 11th June so as long as I apply before 9th July they will b e accepted which is 28 days, ok there
We each just typed up a 'declaration' that the funds were accrued from years of salary and gave my husband's position in the company in which he worked. We did not attach any evidence but I have seen it advised to maybe include a sample of salary being put into savings account, or rent being paid into bank account. As I said, we did not do that but better safe than sorry!
I could declare that funds are from our business (giving evidence from accountant that I had the business) and rent from house I have monthly statements from Agent who collects and this is reflected in our bank statements as being deposited by them. Ok there!

Thanks so much Michali, we are still back and forth right now with house sale and how much off we have to take off the purchase price. This is so stressful that the spouse visa is low down on the list at moment but I know we are going to be fretting on this soon too! Could I pm you direct as you also went on savings? Dont want to be too presumptious here!

Last edited by feelbritish; Jun 25th 2015 at 10:15 am. Reason: colour change
Old Jun 25th 2015, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly, feel free to ask.happy to help if I can.