Spouse Visa Approved 10 year route ??

Old Nov 4th 2020, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

mavaas11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse Visa Approved 10 year route ??

Hi

Am I on the 10-year route or is this the standard letter you get for all people. thanks

I want to know if this is 5 year route or 10 year route, thanks.

Last edited by mavaas11; Nov 4th 2020 at 4:47 pm. Reason: add pics
Old Nov 4th 2020, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Approved 10 year route ??

Looks like there are children in the application and/or you don't meet all the financial requirements for entry but instead of being rejected outright your wife has been given a 10 year route to settlement
(In earlier posts you also said you were applying under adequate maintenance)
Old Nov 4th 2020, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Looks like there are children in the application and/or you don't meet all the financial requirements for entry but instead of being rejected outright your wife has been given a 10 year route to settlement
(In earlier posts you also said you were applying under adequate maintenance)
Hi

I applied under adequate maintenance, I dont't have children. I have been awarded a "Partner - Standard", whereas the other points in the letter is "Non- standard 1" and "Non- standard 2", which I theorise means for non-standard visas. Whereas I received a partner- standard visa. Maybe this is the standard letter they give, unsure.

Please advise
Old Nov 5th 2020, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

On the photo of the visa in the passport what comes after the word Standard (the word you have blanked out?)

Also I don't think you have shown all the letter, as the wording at the top of the second page implies there is other info on the preceding page which is relevant and which you have not included.(one cannot comment on something if one is not given all of the details)

You can always contact the office which sent the letter.
Old Nov 5th 2020, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
On the photo of the visa in the passport what comes after the word Standard (the word you have blanked out?)

Also I don't think you have shown all the letter, as the wording at the top of the second page implies there is other info on the preceding page which is relevant and which you have not included.(one cannot comment on something if one is not given all of the details)

You can always contact the office which sent the letter.
Hi SanDiegoGirl

After Standard on the vignette in passport comes my sponsor name. Sorry, my wife never gave me all the pictures of the letter, I was sure something was up, so I requested her to check again and send me pics of all pages. And when I checked the missing page states Standard as 5-year route, and non-standard as 10-year route. A huge relief.

Thannks SanDiegoGirl
Old Nov 5th 2020, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thought so.....
Old Nov 28th 2020, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Hi SDG And Mavaas1. you applied through the benefits /adequate maintenance Visa. MAVAAS1