Spouse Visa Application

Old Mar 8th 2016, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

ajuj12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Spouse Visa Application

Hey All,
I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the application I am about to send this week.

I am applying for my spouses visa (India) - I am a British citizen.

This is the second time I am applying as previously 6 months ago my initial application was rejected due to not providing enough payslips and her university degree certs with the English requirement documents.

So this is currently what I have.

Sponsor - Myself
  1. Copy of passport attested by solicitors
  2. Statutory declaration by solicitors regarding general information about myself, wife and our history
  3. Letter from employer confirming Job, salary, time, permanent and the time I have been earning the salary for
  4. Employment Contract
  5. Payslips - 6 months (company does it online so printed and stamped by HR)
  6. Bank statements - 6 months
  7. Letter from parents regarding accommodation - 4 bed house and we live together
  8. Property survey report
  9. Council tax bills, utility bills and mobile phone bills
  10. Money transfer receipts via western union to my wife
  11. Flight tickets - Wedding - honeymoon - other visits to my wife and her visiting visit to the UK.
  12. Emails - Printed as memos
  13. iMessage (iPhone) history (Main contact method since marriage) - printed as pdf.
  14. Evidence of parcels sent before marriage
  15. Mortgage statements
  16. My Birth certificate
  17. Sponsorship undertaking
  18. Appendix 2
  19. Online application via Gov. Site.

Spouse Side
  20. Passport
  21. Marriage cert
  22. Wedding photos
  23. Honeymoon photos
  24. Uk visit photos
  25. TB certification
  26. NARIC English assessment + transcripts+ degree certs + letter from university confirming medium of teaching and studies
  27. Bank statements showing money transfers in India.
  28. Previous refusal documents

Am I missing anything at all? Please advise as I cannot afford to have another rejection, so rather nervous about it all.

Also I am guessing the IHS fees code just write it to the print out of the online application of the application?

Many thanks for your help!!

Old Mar 8th 2016, 9:05 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Application

Originally Posted by ajuj12
Hey All,
I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the application I am about to send this week.

This is the second time I am applying as previously 6 months ago my initial application was rejected due to not providing enough payslips and her university degree certs with the English requirement documents.

Sponsor - Myself
  2. Statutory declaration by solicitors regarding general information about myself, wife and our history
  3. Letter from employer confirming Job, salary, time, permanent and the time I have been earning the salary for
  4. Employment Contract
  7. Letter from parents regarding accommodation - 4 bed house and we live together
  11. Flight tickets - Wedding - honeymoon - other visits to my wife and her visiting visit to the UK.
  13. iMessage (iPhone) history (Main contact method since marriage) - printed as pdf.
  15. Mortgage statements
  16. My Birth certificate
  18. Appendix 2

Spouse Side
  20. Passport
  21. Marriage cert
  22. Wedding photos
  23. Honeymoon photos
  24. Uk visit photos
  25. TB certification
  26. NARIC English assessment + transcripts+ degree certs + letter from university confirming medium of teaching and studies

Am I missing anything at all? Please advise as I cannot afford to have another rejection, so rather nervous about it all.

Also I am guessing the IHS fees code just write it to the print out of the online application of the application?

Hi, am I right in thinking you're a British citizen and your wife is an Indian national living in India? If so, your wife is the applicant for the visa so she is the one who needs to apply, submitting the application from her home country. Some of the documents you've listed under Sponsor (presuming this is you) should be listed under Applicant/Spouse

So additional documents your wife as the applicant (not you as the sponsor) needs to provide, other than those you've listed under 'Spouse Side':
Online application
Appendix
2 colour passport size photos
birth certificate
any previous passports

Those were just off the top of my head, please don't submit your application until other members have had a chance to comment (I'm unwell tonight so may well have omitted something). Best of luck

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Mar 8th 2016 at 9:09 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2016, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Also receipt of IHS payment and I think we included confirmation of biometric enrollment. Yes, you should write the IHS reference number on the application form. Are your bank statements either originals or stamped by the bank? Do your parents own the house? If so, the land registry title deed or, if renting, the tenancy agreement and a letter from the landlord giving permission for your wife to live there. We included a flight itinerary but not sure if applicants are still doing that. There are some items you may not need but I understand your concern about not missing anything out.

SOS, I hope you feel better soon!
Old Mar 8th 2016, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ajuj12
Hey All,

Sponsor - Myself
  4. Employment Contract
  15. Mortgage statements
  16. My Birth certificate
  18. Appendix 2

Spouse Side
  20. Passport
  21. Marriage cert
  22. Wedding photos
  23. Honeymoon photos
  24. Uk visit photos
  25. TB certification

Sorry i should explain I am purely collating the documents on behalf of her. She will be applying from india directly. I plan to send all the documents to her.
Old Mar 8th 2016, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by michali
Also receipt of IHS payment and I think we included confirmation of biometric enrollment. Yes, you should write the IHS reference number on the application form. Are your bank statements either originals or stamped by the bank? Do your parents own the house? If so, the land registry title deed or, if renting, the tenancy agreement and a letter from the landlord giving permission for your wife to live there. We included a flight itinerary but not sure if applicants are still doing that. There are some items you may not need but I understand your concern about not missing anything out.

Great. I have got originals bank statement via the post and parents own the home so I have got land deeds and mortgage statements included
Old Mar 10th 2016, 6:29 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michali

Thanks Michali, off for some tests soon, thank god for the NHS
Old Mar 15th 2016, 1:23 am
Just Joined

zakhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i need some information about spouse visa application form.
as my sponsor has 2 part time jobs. how do i fill this in financial support form. can some one help please.