Spouse visa application 7 months after the wedding ?

Old Jul 28th 2018, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

ankit1994 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Spouse visa application 7 months after the wedding ?

Hello members if you can clarify a few things with your past experience,

Background:
I am 23, Indian citizen, I lived and studied in the UK from September 2013 to January 2018, did my undergraduate and postgraduate degree from University of Hertfordshire. I met my wife (British citizen) on 14th April 2016, when I was working part-time, she was a colleague at Subway restaurant. we spoke at work on regular basis and started talking outside work (on Facebook) around 8 January 2017. On 10th February 2017 we started dating. In December we went on a 3 week trip to Mexico and USA. After the trip, we decided that we want to take our relationship further and I met her family. we agreed that i would go to India and talk to parents about our relationship. On 13th January 2018 I came back to Mumbai. I spoke to my parents about my relationship and they approved it.
We got married on 29 June 2018, it was a civil ceremony at the Marriage sub-registry, Mumbai. We travelled in India for 2 weeks she flew back to UK on 18th July.

We have booked a 3 week holiday in Thailand in November 2018
And are planning to apply for spouse visa around 7th of feburary 2019.

Reason for applying in February 2019 is that my wife's gross anual salary £11000. So, we are relying solely on Cat D for financial part. On 24th July 2018, My father transfered £70,000 to my savings account as a wedding gift.

Question:
Will applying for the spouse visa 7 months after my wedding, weaken my application?
At the time of application I (applicant) would be 24 and my wife (sponsor) would be 20 years old will it be a problem, does she need to justify in the application why she got married so young?
Old Jul 28th 2018, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa application 7 months after the wedding ?

You can apply any time after marriage for a spouse visa.

Your wife will be 20 when you apply for the visa - that's OK
Old Jul 28th 2018, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

ankit1994 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa application 7 months after the wedding ?

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You can apply any time after marriage for a spouse visa.

Your wife will be 20 when you apply for the visa - that's OK
Thanks for the reply Sandiegogirl