Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Spouse visa extension with 5 pay slips which category to apply for flr m

Spouse visa extension with 5 pay slips which category to apply for flr m

Old Oct 14th 2018, 1:18 am
Just Joined

Zee125 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse visa extension with 5 pay slips which category to apply for flr m

I recently joined this and need your help and support.

I want to apply for my mrs spouse visa first extension living here in Uk after 2 and half year.

I have British nationality and have a child who also have British passport.

My wife visa is expiring on 19th of October 2018. She recently started a job where her yearly income is £ 23000. If we go to home office for her visa extension in October we should be having 5 of her payslips..

She is salaried employed but her 5 payslips amount is around £ 11,000.

I think she will fall in catagory A of financial requirement. But they need 6 payslip.. or law is average is 9,300 in 6 months.

Need your help whats her options. Which category we fall in also i was self employed last year and my whole year income was £ 9,200.

Whats best option for me
Old Oct 14th 2018, 1:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa extension with 5 pay slips which category to apply for flr m

As your wife has earned 11,000 in 5 months I think you may get several different opinions as to what she could do.

Personally, I would apply under Cat B . Category B: Less than 6 months with current employer or variable income – person residing in the UK, and provide evidence that, in past 12 months, I have earned the equivalent of 18,600 GBP

Cat A requires 6 months of payslips, and I don't know of any process whereby you provide only 5 (even if you are above the necessary 9,300 level)

Read the following document Paragraph 5.3

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ment_Final.pdf

With her income, YOU don't need to use yours.
Old Oct 14th 2018, 1:49 am
Just Joined

Zee125 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse visa extension with 5 pay slips which category to apply for flr m

Hi. Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Problem is. She just qulified as doctor and has only 5 pay slips.. with catagory B, we have to prove that in last 12 months she earned 18,600 which we can’t show and in catagory B I also can’t add mine £ 9,190.

Dont know in catagory A they consider if some one is earning good amount in 5 months. Are they gonna consider this.