Spouse visa

Old May 16th 2020, 3:47 am
Just Joined

ALIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Spouse visa

Hi

I am going to apply for my Wife spouse visa. She applied back in 2017 and was granted but she couldn't stay here for long due to her studies so now making a new application again

I have few question , hoping somebody would help

1 - Does anybody have a sample list of documents that I can use ?

2- Does she have to go through Bio-metric again ? She already did in her previous application.

3- Also her degree is in English and we have a letter from university stating that as well. Do we still need to provide NARIC letter ( IELTS expired)?

4- We have two children now. They have British passports so do we need to provide any documentation for them or anything else?

5 - Are UKBA still accepting and processing visa applications as normal ?

6 - Do we need to post any documents to UKBA or is it just scanning all documents and that's it.

7- She took IELTS Life Skills– A1 Speaking & Listening back in 2016. It has expired now but this was used in our previous approved application. Can I use this now again or do she have to do either test or NARIC letter ?

Regards

Ali
Old Jun 5th 2020, 2:20 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa

1. Everyone will be different so there’s no universal list but take a look at this forum and you’ll find plenty of examples.

2. Yes.

3. Yes, unless the degree was from a UK university or she holds a passport from a majority English speaking country.

4. No.

5. They are slowly reopening this week in a limited number of locations but normal service is unlikely to resume worldwide before Christmas.

6. Just scanning.

7. Possibly, but it’s better to get the NARIC certification as she’ll have to sit another IELTS exam in order to apply for FLR whereas she can use NARIC all the way up to citizenship.