spouse visa

Old Jan 20th 2016, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

nabeeha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pakistani spouse visa advice!

Hi, in need of some advice please. I am applying for my husbands visa. I started working in October 2015 and will have 6 payslips by March. I am hoping to apply in April once i have recieved my p60. However someone is advising me that i should wait till i have worked more then 6 months ( 9-10 months) as this would arrouse suspicion and HO may reject the visa on the grounds that i have only started working for the sake of my husbands visa. So now im really worried....dont know what to do!! Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited by nabeeha; Jan 20th 2016 at 5:56 pm.
Old Jan 21st 2016, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

ruri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pakistani spouse visa advice!

Originally Posted by nabeeha
Hi, in need of some advice please. I am applying for my husbands visa. I started working in October 2015 and will have 6 payslips by March. I am hoping to apply in April once i have recieved my p60. However someone is advising me that i should wait till i have worked more then 6 months ( 9-10 months) as this would arrouse suspicion and HO may reject the visa on the grounds that i have only started working for the sake of my husbands visa. So now im really worried....dont know what to do!! Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hi there, I'm also applying for the spouse visa at the beginning of March this year. My husband has been working back in the UK since November 2014 so it's now has been more than a year. But it took us this long because we had to save a hell lot of money so we could pay for the priority service, flights for 3, and a little holiday together while waiting for the visa's decision. I also had to wait a little bit more until our daughter is older for another long flight as I had a terrible journey flying alone with her from the UK to my country before (teething problem).

I believe there are so many experienced members here who can advice you regarding your worries. It's so easy to worry about everything when you are in the middle of preparing for the application.
Old Jan 21st 2016, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Default Re: spouse visa

Hi ruri, thanks for replying. Yes its very difficult. I also have a one year old son, so im desperate for my husband to get his visa. I hope it all works out for you! Where are you from? And how much does the priority service cost?
Old Jan 21st 2016, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

ruri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nabeeha
Hi ruri, thanks for replying. Yes its very difficult. I also have a one year old son, so im desperate for my husband to get his visa. I hope it all works out for you! Where are you from? And how much does the priority service cost?
I'm from Malaysia and I will be applying for the spouse visa from here. The priority service fee is around £410 or RM2,520 in my currency. I hope you can get answers for your query soon and thank you so much for the wishes!
Old Jan 21st 2016, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Thank you, and your welcome!