Spouse visa

Old Jan 12th 2013, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa

They can simply deport your wife if you are unable to meet the requirements in 2.5 years time or they can show you lied on the application forms about the source and control of the savings. It is what it is
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:00 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishguygoinghome
They can simply deport your wife if you are unable to meet the requirements in 2.5 years time or they can show you lied on the application forms about the source and control of the savings. It is what it is
Really? by then we'll have 2 yr to look after, no laws/rules have been broken,

Plus i never lied, about the 'savings' it all comes from family, but i won't use 64k to survive don't need that crap, i don't live in 'london' but with our personal savings 10k/16k we can easily survive on that.

Those rules are the biggest bollocks, i'll have to play 'the human rights card' if shit hits the fan trying to separate families.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:10 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably not advisable to post on a public forum how you plan to cheat your way around the rules. Just a thought.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:14 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
It's probably not advisable to post on a public forum how you plan to cheat your way around the rules. Just a thought.
Maybe so, but i'll be damned if my govt deny the mother of my child to live with us.

wouldn't calling it cheating i call it misdirection

No one is 'clean on this forum' no matter what they say.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:29 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vexcore
Maybe so, but i'll be damned if my govt deny the mother of my child to live with us.

Yeah, whatever you say. Me, I came in on a banana boat. Don't tell anyone.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

uk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud of

Thx for the pm,

Yea, i've been asking around just need to 'prep' etc won't be applying for it till 2014 i don't think ? we'll see, but

i can get sums of 10k maybe 20k ? now n then to add up to 64K don't plan to spend it at all (isn't my money) just use that to 'show the UKBA' then get the visa and give the money back, and use 10/16k of our savings.

and bobs ya uncle? lol right? and once im under the 16k limit im sure i can apply for housing benefit and child benfit to help us, just i hope that doesn't effect the wife? she won't apply anything plus i'll be searching for a mjob while i'll claim,

Sure others have done it.

There is nor 'law/rule' i've seen on the website that says anything about losing a job or low on funds while your wife is already in the uk with the visa,

what can they do ? like i said 10k is what i can survive on and for my wife n child while i claim for rent n look for a job,

they simply cannot deport my wife if i lack the funds but we're 'coping' ? & we're fine ? - confusing as hell this
I think if you have no savings.
Then you if you lose your job, then I think your now outside the conditions of her visa.
I think that means your wife would have to return to China.

vette
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

And, of course, at the end of the day, the decision lies with the immigration officer handling the case and I am sure they are well prepared for all of the potential scams they are about to face.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 9:58 am
Looking Around~

Yeah, whatever you say. Me, I came in on a banana boat. Don't tell anyone.
Banana boat? wow awesome! i flew in on a unicorn via the rainbow junction

Originally Posted by uk_vette
I think if you have no savings.
Then you if you lose your job, then I think your now outside the conditions of her visa.
I think that means your wife would have to return to China.

vette

But 'take it as' no one knows the future? anything is unpredictable ? shit happens so to speak.

Originally Posted by johnh009
And, of course, at the end of the day, the decision lies with the immigration officer handling the case and I am sure they are well prepared for all of the potential scams they are about to face.

Well i ain't scamming nobody, just checking what options i have.

The officers get that crap all the time.... with people 'bullshitting' stories.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 10:27 am
Ping-ponger

Banana boat? wow awesome! i flew in on a unicorn via the rainbow junction

But 'take it as' no one knows the future? anything is unpredictable ? shit happens so to speak.

Well i ain't scamming nobody, just checking what options i have.

The officers get that crap all the time.... with people 'bullshitting' stories.
I don't see why you have bothered coming on BE asking for advice as you clearly have all the answers.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 10:42 am
Looking Around~

I don't see why you have bothered coming on BE asking for advice as you clearly have all the answers.
Yes i 'clearly have all the answers'
Old Jan 12th 2013, 4:16 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

They are denying you a visa if you cannot show income and/or savings to support her. It's not just you, it's everyone with a foreign spouse or partner. Many of us feel this is unfair, but there's no getting around it legally.

Whatever you call it, if it were found out, UKBA might well send your wife back to her home country & perhaps ban her from the UK for a long time. Do you want to risk that??

I disagree. Most of us are doing our best to stay within the rules. That's the whole purpose of our exchanging information here. We're all researching like mad to understand exactly what is legal & what is not under these new rules (they've only been in effect 6 months).

Many of us are upset and angry about the rules, but would never attempt to break or contravene them. Your coming into this thread to rant and ask about how to break the rules is not at all helpful to anyone, not even you.

Last edited by WEBlue; Jan 12th 2013 at 4:19 pm.
Old Jan 12th 2013, 7:33 pm
Firetrak

ldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WEBlue
They are denying you a visa if you cannot show income and/or savings to support her. It's not just you, it's everyone with a foreign spouse or partner. Many of us feel this is unfair, but there's no getting around it legally.

Whatever you call it, if it were found out, UKBA might well send your wife back to her home country & perhaps ban her from the UK for a long time. Do you want to risk that??

I disagree. Most of us are doing our best to stay within the rules. That's the whole purpose of our exchanging information here. We're all researching like mad to understand exactly what is legal & what is not under these new rules (they've only been in effect 6 months).

Many of us are upset and angry about the rules, but would never attempt to break or contravene them. Your coming into this thread to rant and ask about how to break the rules is not at all helpful to anyone, not even you.
I really agree with all the above points.

THERE ARE NO GRAY AREAS IN IMMIGRATION AT ALL.

You think you find a loophole they have a rule thats closes it and then a rule thats closes the rule that closed the loophole.

Your only chance and your only choice is to follow the UKBA rules. Thats it. Literally nothing you say or do will change that. Its unbelievably unhelpful to you and your family to think otherwise. I'm sure your chinese wife living under the incredibly strict human migration rules that China has will understand that another country will also have such stringent rules.

Its simply as follows with all the complexities that it involves.

Assuming you are only sponsoring your wife and all other requirements are meet other than financial.

Situation: 18600k from a new job offer before you leave
Result: You can sponsor your wife right now.

Situation: You don't have a pre-offered job so you go to the UK to find a job before your wife follows
Result: You find a job, from the date of employment you have to wait 6 months then you can apply for a spouse visa (1-3 months waiting time), then your wife can come over.

Situation: You have some savings, you have a job offer, you can combine savings and job offer wage to meet financial requirements immediately (refer to link at bottom on how this ratio plays out).
Result: You can sponsor your wife right now.

Situation: You have some savings, you don't have a job offer then you still need to go to the uk find a job wait 6 months, but can combine wage with savings. (refer to link at bottom on how this ratio plays out).
Result: You can sponsor your wife when said 6 months is up.

This gives you the financial rules:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...df?view=Binary

This closes any loopholes the above document left open.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/po...appendix-fmse/

There are possibly more avenues, but not as i understand it as they'd apply to you vexcore.

Your time would be better spent figuring out how to make any of the above statements true for you. This post is intended to simply help and make the path clearly, hope its not condescending or wrong. So anyone correct me if you see any fallacies in the above statements.

The way I feel about UK immigration and Teresa May, if I expressed it publicly would probably get me arrested or barred from the UK, I have a lot of hatred and unbelievable resentment towards my own country for putting me and my family through such stringent and quite frankly human right abusive tactics, such as splitting families apart. But I cant let any of that get in the way of what I have to do or follow for my family to settle in the UK legally.

I want to rant and rave and say this or that, but i'll only end up looking silly and misinformed, i've done that enough in life thank you very much.

Last edited by ldollard; Jan 12th 2013 at 7:40 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

uk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ldollard

1, THERE ARE NO GRAY AREAS IN IMMIGRATION AT ALL.

I'm sure your chinese wife living under the 2, incredibly strict human migration rules that China has will understand that another country will also have such stringent rules.
YES THERE ARE - UKBA ARE NOT INFALLIBLE

incredibly strict human migration rules that China has

.You clearly have been reading and watching too many Daily Wails,and BBC.

When you have lived over here for as long as I have, then come back and comment correctly..

I just picked these two quotes from your post, I haven't read the remainder.

Gra.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ldollard

The way I feel about UK immigration and Teresa May, if I expressed it publicly would probably get me arrested or barred from the UK, I have a lot of hatred and unbelievable resentment towards my own country for putting me and my family through such stringent and quite frankly human right abusive tactics, such as splitting families apart. But I cant let any of that get in the way of what I have to do or follow for my family to settle in the UK legally.

I want to rant and rave and say this or that, but i'll only end up looking silly and misinformed, i've done that enough in life thank you very much.
+1
UK immigration and Teresa May, while tackling an immigration issue, (which I very much agree on) have made the net so wide, that genuine innocent couples are being rounded up within her immigration controls.

Myself from UK, and my Chinese wife, may eventually settle in UK, but for now, China is a great place to wind away the time, with great food, travel and some amazing friends.

However I don't feel that we will use the UKBA preferred method.
£991 by post or £1371 in person, yes, the UKBA SET (M) is well within our grasp, but why use it.
perhaps just live and work in another EU country fro 3 months or more, (Spain sounds great I hear you say) get the residence permit, then off to UK.

Why not try the Directive 2004/38/EC on the right to move and reside freely ...

Gra.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 3:50 am
Firetrak

ldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond reputeldollard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk_vette
YES THERE ARE - UKBA ARE NOT INFALLIBLE

incredibly strict human migration rules that China has

.You clearly have been reading and watching too many Daily Wails,and BBC.

When you have lived over here for as long as I have, then come back and comment correctly..

I just picked these two quotes from your post, I haven't read the remainder.

Gra.
Are you a troll? That's the second post of mine you've tried to negatively disseminate. Two words "hukou system".

You should probably acquaint yourself with sections 1,2 and 4 of the site rules.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.