Spouse letter - too little?

Old Apr 16th 2019, 1:41 am
Just Joined

LimeyHoya is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Spouse letter - too little?

Hey folks (good lord I've become American over the past 15 years). So, I'm collating the docs and need to pull together a sponsor support letter and have the below. Given previous feedback to focus on the specifics, and keep it short, can you give your read on it, please? In addition, I'm including pictures (roughly 16 of them) that cover the years from 2003-2018, along with the marriage certificate. Should that suffice?

----------
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in support of my wife, K, and her petition for a Spousal Visa to settle together in the United Kingdom with me and our two children this summer. I am a British citizen and lived in the UK until 2004, when I moved to the United States to marry K.

We will be applying under Category D of Appendix FM as we have over £xxx,xxx in cash savings we have put aside from earnings and share sales over the years. We have included available account records that support this information in the application. Additionally, we will receive additional funds from selling our home in California in the coming months.

We have been married since xxx xxth, 2004 and have lived together here in California ever since, welcoming our two sons, T and J, in 2009 and 2011 respectively. (Both boys are also British citizens and have British passports). While we have enjoyed our life in California, we’d like to return to a smaller, friendlier community and are excited about our upcoming move to the UK.

Initially we will live at an AirBNB we have confirmed in Ely for the first month on arrival, during which time we will secure a long-term home in the area. This initial accommodation will be at:

[Address]

Thank you for considering this application. Should you require any additional information or documentation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Old Jun 20th 2019, 1:17 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse letter - too little?

Given your circumstances that should suffice.
Old Jun 20th 2019, 1:34 am
Just Joined

LimeyHoya is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, seemed to work! We're headed out to the UK July 4th
Old Jun 20th 2019, 1:56 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff!