Spousal visa - Requirements for Husband

Old Nov 29th 2016, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Soylatte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spousal visa - Requirements for Husband

Hi there, wondering if you could help me clarify, my Husband is from Singapore and since I have a UK part time job that I can do from Singapore and I get paid in UK, would this still qualify as salary which I need 6 months of payslip for the application?
I will be based in Singapore but paid by UK company in the U.K.
Thanks very much for your advice.
Old Nov 29th 2016, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal visa - Requirements for Husband

If you are applying under Cat A (with employer for 6 months or more) then you need to show 6 months of payslips, bank statements, letter of employment, contract etc.

Whether or not your Singapore based, but UK paid, job will suffice I'm not sure.

One of the criteria for a spouse visa is living and working in the UK and showing accommodation in the UK, so not sure what your situation is.

In your earlier posts (October) you had returned to the UK to find work.
Old Nov 30th 2016, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Soylatte is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I returned in Oct and found a part time job that meets the salary criteria, and I may have an option to do this job in Singapore, so I need to know if this is still accepted as part of the requirement. I live with family here in London.
Are you able to confirm this?
Many thanks.
Old Nov 30th 2016, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

As said previously am not sure.

IF the salary is being paid in the UK, with taxes paid in the UK, banked in the UK etc then it probably a moot point if the job itself is being undertaken on line "somewhere else"