Spousal visa queries

Old Apr 21st 2019, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

wardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spousal visa queries

Is it possible for my wife to come to UK from canada on a visitor visa while I get some stuff together for say 3 months, then to return to Canada to apply for spousal visa when I have my job.

any obvious flaws I am not seeing here, in the 3 months she is in the UK we can gather all our paperwork together then apply and hopefully she will return to Canada for biometrics and the admin iterative God's will allow us a swift application approval of say a month.

cheers

Old Apr 21st 2019, 7:49 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal visa queries

Do you currently have a job offer in the UK or will you be looking for work? Are you working at the moment in Canada?
Old Apr 21st 2019, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

wardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond reputewardy_1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Working in Canada have a permanent job and only a verbal job offer in the UK, they won't commit to paper as I need to sit my lorry test which will take a month or so as I need to apply for provisional licenses and stuff.
I have proof of a place to live with my folks they have deeds and plans to prove they own it and it won't be over crowded also a letter of consent from them.
I have family in transport all over Yorkshire so I won't struggle to get work but struggle for a company to commit to paper.
Old May 9th 2019, 1:05 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

In that case you’ll need to work in the UK for six months before your wife can apply to join you. She can visit you during this time but she’ll need to provide evidence of her ties to Canada to be granted leave to enter as a visitor.
Old May 9th 2019, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
In that case you’ll need to work in the UK for six months before your wife can apply to join you. She can visit you during this time but she’ll need to provide evidence of her ties to Canada to be granted leave to enter as a visitor.
If one is in UK but working remotely for North American company does that count towards the minimum income requirement of sponsor in the UK ?
Old May 9th 2019, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
If one is in UK but working remotely for North American company does that count towards the minimum income requirement of sponsor in the UK ?

In above situation is one a Brit living in UK and working remotely and paying UK taxes etc?
Old May 9th 2019, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
In above situation is one a Brit living in UK and working remotely and paying UK taxes etc?
Payroll taxes paid in US but income declared in UK