Spousal Visa advice when redundant

Old Sep 2nd 2015, 10:00 am
Just Joined

Red76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spousal Visa advice when redundant

Hi

We have come to the end of the fiance visa, which we gained very easily, have now got married and obviously want to change to the spousal visa.
But I got made redundant 2 months ago.
My husband over exceeds the financial requirements with is USAF retirement pay and we are both actively looking for work which we can provide evidence.

Should I get evidence from my mother who is prepared to go as a financial guarantor? Until find work. We have a house that we have a years lease on also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal Visa advice when redundant

Mother cannot provide financial guarantee. No third party sponsorship.

Actively looking for work will not be relevant.

Has the fiance visa expired? If not you could apply for the spouse visa based on your husband's retirement account.

If visa has expired then husband is now out of status and would need to return to the US to apply for the spouse visa.