Spousal visa

Old Sep 21st 2017, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Mohammad saleh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spousal visa

Hello everybody ,

Im palestinan 24 years old , im currently living in westbank,, im in relationship with british girl and we are going to marry soon in palestine , we are planning to move immediately to london as its better for us than being in palestine , im envolved about all what written on uk gov/ visas / spousal visa .. it seems confusing ,, im complying with all the requirements of this sort of visa except the proof of relationship , its hard cuz we been together in real life for only 10 days ,, so the only evidences i can submit is wedding details , pictures , marriage certificate , so much fb messages and calls, some gifts, i think these are not enough as we knew each other since one year but we been together under one roof for only couple of weeks ,, what can i do to get spouse visa? Whats the success rate of getting it ? Can i get fiance visa and switch it in uk ? Lets talk about longer term , will i have opportunities of work !! As my whole two years experience were in palestine , my education and all my documents issued in palestine !! Im not fluent in english !
With all those details do u think im qualify for jobs once i get there !!

I would like to say that my partner with two nationalities , british and irish

I will be grateful for replies , thanks for ur time in reading

Regards
Old Sep 21st 2017, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal visa

Originally Posted by Mohammad saleh
Hello everybody ,

Im palestinan 24 years old , im currently living in westbank,, im in relationship with british girl and we are going to marry soon in palestine , we are planning to move immediately to london as its better for us than being in palestine , im envolved about all what written on uk gov/ visas / spousal visa .. it seems confusing ,, im complying with all the requirements of this sort of visa except the proof of relationship , its hard cuz we been together in real life for only 10 days ,, so the only evidences i can submit is wedding details , pictures , marriage certificate , so much fb messages and calls, some gifts, i think these are not enough as we knew each other since one year but we been together under one roof for only couple of weeks ,, what can i do to get spouse visa? Whats the success rate of getting it ? Can i get fiance visa and switch it in uk ? Lets talk about longer term , will i have opportunities of work !! As my whole two years experience were in palestine , my education and all my documents issued in palestine !! Im not fluent in english !
With all those details do u think im qualify for jobs once i get there !!

I would like to say that my partner with two nationalities , british and irish

I will be grateful for replies , thanks for ur time in reading

Regards
In order to get a British spouse visa, your British wife will need to sponsor you. There are a number of ways to do so, but the common ones are cash savings worth £62,500 for six months or a job in the UK which pays at lease £18,600 per year for 6 months. If your marriage certificate is not in English, you will also need to have it professionally translated into English for the application.

With limited English skills, you are likely to get jobs in the lower end of the job market in the UK.

Have you think of moving elsewhere within the EU? Germany for example? You, as the husband of an Irish citizen, can apply for an EEA family permit. EEA family permit is a lot easier to get than UK spouse visa.
Old Sep 21st 2017, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

ryongsong is an unknown quantity at this point

You should get EEA family permit as spouse of an Irish citizen. That will let you come to the UK. As long as you want to work and are polite and respectful, you will find a job in London.
Old Sep 21st 2017, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by HKG3
In order to get a British spouse visa, your British wife will need to sponsor you. There are a number of ways to do so, but the common ones are cash savings worth £62,500 for six months or a job in the UK which pays at lease £18,600 per year for 6 months. If your marriage certificate is not in English, you will also need to have it professionally translated into English for the application.

With limited English skills, you are likely to get jobs in the lower end of the job market in the UK.

Have you think of moving elsewhere within the EU? Germany for example? You, as the husband of an Irish citizen, can apply for an EEA family permit. EEA family permit is a lot easier to get than UK spouse visa.
Thanks alot i appreciate your help , actually despite i find uk is hard in terms of visa process but i guess it will bring me to my ambitions , i think theres other options to travel to like canada, but getting there me and maybe wife jobless without acommodation nor anything will make this matter harder !

Regarding the visa i guess as we been in real life for a couple of weeks, the relationship will not be enough proved for consulate !! but we will be having pictures , wedding details .. so much messages .. etc

Is it doable to apply as fiance and switch it within the country as fiance visa issuance is more garanteed than spousal visa !!

Marriage certificate will be translated to english and legalized

Thank u so much
Old Sep 21st 2017, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ryongsong
You should get EEA family permit as spouse of an Irish citizen. That will let you come to the UK. As long as you want to work and are polite and respectful, you will find a job in London.
Maybe it will take longer time to be naturalized !!

Or it does not matter as once i get uk i can apply directly to uk residence regarding how did i get to uk !

Are the proccess or requirements of (EEA family visa ) same with spousal visa of british citizen !
I guess in the end theres relationship you have to prove !!

Thank you so much for your kindness
I appreciate u
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 7:18 am
Just Joined

Default Dual nationalities

Hello everybody,

I wanna ask about EEA family permit ,
My wife has two nationalities , irish and british !!

As u know that visa issuance is difficult with considering my wife british , hard process

So i would like to apply as EEA family , regardless her british nationality ,

Is that applicable ? Will they have concerns like its not allowed ur wife is british as well, so u should apply as she is british !!

In case it succeeded , can i switch the visa once i get there to spouse visa based on her british nationality ?

One of the proofs is i that im dependant on her ! How can i prove that

Thank u very much
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dual nationalities

In case it succeeded , can i switch the visa once i get there to spouse visa based on her british nationality ?
Why you want to switch from an EEA family permit to an UK spouse visa?
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks alot i appreciate your help , actually despite i find uk is hard in terms of visa process but i guess it will bring me to my ambitions , i think theres other options to travel to like canada, but getting there me and maybe wife jobless without acommodation nor anything will make this matter harder !
If your wife is jobless, then how is she exercising her EEA treaty rights in the UK? You will need to answer this question before moving on to the EEA family permit.
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 7:36 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think a British person can sponsor for EEA family permit in the UK, regardless of any other nationalities they hold. I think if you want to live in the UK you would have to be sponsored for a spouse visa. But that's not 100%, only what I've read on here when browsing.
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I don't think a British person can sponsor for EEA family permit in the UK, regardless of any other nationalities they hold. I think if you want to live in the UK you would have to be sponsored for a spouse visa. But that's not 100%, only what I've read on here when browsing.
Well, she can give up her British Citizenship in order to do so.

https://www.gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality

However, from another thread, the OP said that his wife is jobless just now. That may affect the OP's EEA family permit application.
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Why you want to switch from an EEA family permit to an UK spouse visa?
It will take shorter time to be naturalized
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Well, she can give up her British Citizenship in order to do so.

https://www.gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality

However, from another thread, the OP said that his wife is jobless just now. That may affect the OP's EEA family permit application.
I read what written in this website ,
They are talking about renouncement in general cases

So i dont know whether theres stipulated laws to judge such my case

Bring uf husband regarding ur EEA nationality(EEA permission) and regardless ur british nationality as my wife already has two nationalities
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 8:36 am
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

If your wife is jobless, then how is she exercising her EEA treaty rights in the UK? You will need to answer this question before moving on to the EEA family permit.
Since the wife is British he cant get an EEA Family Permit for the UK anyway?
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 8:40 am
Just Joined

My wife works and she is on her job ,, that will be helpful i guess
Old Sep 23rd 2017, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by az2014
Since the wife is British he cant get an EEA Family Permit for the UK anyway?
Im still confused about this, theres no explicit law about this !!
my wife has two nationalities ,, british and irish and i cant get visa there based on her british nationality cuz of the hard requirements !!

so can i base the issue on her Irish nationality and in this case will i get EEA Family permission ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.