Spouce visa document problems

Old May 27th 2018, 1:51 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Pre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are these problems for the spouse visa?

I have some questions
1) Passport: I only have my current passport with me the one they gave me last year, I don't have the old passport with me anymore. Problem?
2) List of the times I went to the UK: I have and idea of the dates of the 3 times I went there but I don't have the plane tickets with me (2009,2010,2017) problem?
3)Evidence of how we keep in contact: we only talk via wassap text message, we don't call each other via wassap or normal calls or we don't do video calls or Skype or emails. Can that be a problem?
4)photos: we can gather 20-30 photos I think however we don't have photos of us all over each other or kissing, with my family we only have like 2 and with his 1 photo, with friends 1 photo. We were never very social. Can that be a problem?
And last we were together for 8 years however we broke up last June I went to the UK last September to make things work again, so when I arrived there I said I was only going as a tourist cos I was not sure we were going to get back together, and I stayed at a hostel for the same reason can that be a problem?(we are together right now and trying to get the spouse visa)
Thanks for any help or advice

Last edited by Pre; May 27th 2018 at 2:14 am.
Old May 27th 2018, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

PhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouce visa document problems

Originally Posted by Pre
I have some questions
1) Passport: I only have my current passport with me the one they gave me last year, I don't have the old passport with me anymore. Problem?
2) List of the times I went to the UK: I have and idea of the dates of the 3 times I went there but I don't have the plane tickets with me (2009,2010,2017) problem?
3)Evidence of how we keep in contact: we only talk via wassap text message, we don't call each other via wassap or normal calls or we don't do video calls or Skype or emails. Can that be a problem?
4)photos: we can gather 20-30 photos I think however we don't have photos of us all over each other or kissing, with my family we only have like 2 and with his 1 photo, with friends 1 photo. We were never very social. Can that be a problem?
And last we were together for 8 years however we broke up last June I went to the UK last September to make things work again, so when I arrived there I said I was only going as a tourist cos I was not sure we were going to get back together, and I stayed at a hostel for the same reason can that be a problem?(we are together right now and trying to get the spouse visa)
Thanks for any help or advice
1) shouldn’t be an issue as long as you can explain where your previous passports are.

2) if you’re using traveling to London as proof that you’ve met, it’s good to have flight bookings to back up your statements. Do you have any other evidence of these?

3) this is where I’m starting to have doubts about your application. You’ve stated that you’ve been together for 8 years. Admittedly you’ve broken up for a while too, however to have hardly evidence of contact is a bit unusual. This wouldn’t be an issue in itself, however when partnered with number 4...

4) firstly, there’s is no need to share any intimate photos (kissing etc). 1 or 2 photos for a relationship as long as yours is very unusual. For a spouse visa you’ll need to show that you’re married. This can be evidenced by a marriage certificate, but it is highly recommended to provided photos of your marriage day with your spouse.

Based on what you’ve said, your application has big holes that need to be explained carefully. One of the keys of getting a spouse visa is to show that you have a genuine and subsisting relationship with your alleged spouse - I doubt that you have evidence to convince the ECO that your relationship is genuine and subsisting.

When did you and your spouse get married?

I assume you’re the applicant? Where are you applying from? What’s your nationality?

Old May 27th 2018, 2:24 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Default Are this documents a problem for the spouse visa?

Originally Posted by PhilFromTheFuture

1) shouldn’t be an issue as long as you can explain where your previous passports are.

2) if you’re using traveling to London as proof that you’ve met, it’s good to have flight bookings to back up your statements. Do you have any other evidence of these?

3) this is where I’m starting to have doubts about your application. You’ve stated that you’ve been together for 8 years. Admittedly you’ve broken up for a while too, however to have hardly evidence of contact is a bit unusual. This wouldn’t be an issue in itself, however when partnered with number 4...

4) firstly, there’s is no need to share any intimate photos (kissing etc). 1 or 2 photos for a relationship as long as yours is very unusual. For a spouse visa you’ll need to show that you’re married. This can be evidenced by a marriage certificate, but it is highly recommended to provided photos of your marriage day with your spouse.

Based on what you’ve said, your application has big holes that need to be explained carefully. One of the keys of getting a spouse visa is to show that you have a genuine and subsisting relationship with your alleged spouse - I doubt that you have evidence to convince the ECO that your relationship is genuine and subsisting.

When did you and your spouse get married?

I assume you’re the applicant? Where are you applying from? What’s your nationality?

1) I only have one old passport and I lost it somewhere
2) when I went to visit him 2009-2010 I have no idea one day I would be applying for a spouce visa so I don't keep anything as proof
3) we talk everyday a lot but again no calls or facetime kind of thing
4)we do have photos but we don't have tons of photos with friends etc.
We got married in my country yeah, I'm from Latin America.
You think is a complex case?

​​​​Thanks for the reply

Last edited by Pre; May 27th 2018 at 2:26 am.
Old May 27th 2018, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

PhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pre
1) I only have one old passport and I lost it somewhere
2) when I went to visit him 2009-2010 I have no idea one day I would be applying for a spouce visa so I don't keep anything as proof
3) we talk everyday a lot but again no calls or facetime kind of thing
4)we do have photos but we don't have tons of photos with friends etc.
We got married in my country yeah, I'm from Latin America.
You think is a complex case?

​​​​Thanks for the reply
When did you get married?
Old May 27th 2018, 2:27 am
Pre
Forum Regular

When did you get married?
Old May 27th 2018, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pre
since that date, what evidence do you have?

Photos - (with your spouse? Different occasions with your spouse? Any with family or friends? How many photos?)

Flight bookings - (any bookings to show that you were with your spouse since marriage?)

Conversation history - (what evidence do you have here?)

Also, since getting married, how many days have you spent with your spouse approximately?

When you say that you broke up, was this just a verbal breakup or did you divorce?
Old May 27th 2018, 2:39 am
Pre
Forum Regular

since that date, what evidence do you have?

Photos - (with your spouse? Different occasions with your spouse? Any with family or friends? How many photos?)

Flight bookings - (any bookings to show that you were with your spouse since marriage?)

Conversation history - (what evidence do you have here?)

Also, since getting married, how many days have you spent with your spouse approximately?

When you say that you broke up, was this just a verbal breakup or did you divorce?
1) Well I have marriage photos with him and my family 2, with him and my friends 1, with his family 1, and of us around maybe 15 photos.
2) we marriage here in my country so we were together all this years from 2012-2017, but like I said before I don't have a copy of my flights to the UK
3)and since we got back together last September I have the whole conversation on wassap chat by text like I said before we dont call each other or video chat.
Was only a separation of a couple of months we didn't divorce
Old May 27th 2018, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Okay, well I believe that this is starting to look better. Your photos are good.

You mention that you don’t have evidence of your trips to the UK, but does your spouse have any evidence to show their visits to you?

I do find it hard to believe that you and your spouse don’t speak on the phone at all.

When are you looking to submit your application?
Old May 27th 2018, 2:52 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Okay, well I believe that this is starting to look better. Your photos are good.

You mention that you don’t have evidence of your trips to the UK, but does your spouse have any evidence to show their visits to you?

I do find it hard to believe that you and your spouse don’t speak on the phone at all.

When are you looking to submit your application?
That's the thing he never visited me, he was living here and well he came visit here once but was like 8 years ago, maybe he have his old passport. I do have proof I guess of my debit card that I paid my plane ticket there last year.
We had never talk on the phone of video call each other dunno why but that's us. I know that is a bit odd
I have to go to my neighbour country to do the English test and if I pass it I would apply in agoust
Old May 28th 2018, 12:26 am
Just Joined

Didee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pre
1) Well I have marriage photos with him and my family 2, with him and my friends 1, with his family 1, and of us around maybe 15 photos.
2) we marriage here in my country so we were together all this years from 2012-2017, but like I said before I don't have a copy of my flights to the UK
3)and since we got back together last September I have the whole conversation on wassap chat by text like I said before we dont call each other or video chat.
Was only a separation of a couple of months we didn't divorce
I don't mean to sound blunt but I wouldn't recommend you to apply if you don't meet the requirements and don't have all of the paperwork. It's such a stressful and expensive thing to put yourself and your husband through, so think about it well. (I'm from Latin America too and I know how expensive it can be so I hope you have the support from your husband to meet the financial requirements.) In my opinion the photos you mention are not enough since you've known each other for over 10 years and been married for 6. WhatsApp messages are okay but it seems weird that you wouldn't talk by voice. You would need to show that you were in real and constant communication, hopefully showing conversation that are affectionate in nature but obviously not too personal. About the flights to the UK you will need to know the dates you travelled since they ask you the details of your 5 most recent visits, arrival/departure dates.
Old May 28th 2018, 12:48 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Previous threads by the OP on the same subject:

Living apart, spouse visa?

50/50?
Old May 28th 2018, 1:23 am
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Previous threads by the OP on the same subject:

Living apart, spouse visa?

50/50?
So sad to see that OP has ignored everyones advice and is still with this loser.

Oh well, OP if you don't want to help yourself and change your life for the better then I really do feel sorry for you.
Old May 28th 2018, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Oh wow, I remember reading through all those threads when I was doing some research on my application. The OP’s situation is absolutely unbelievable and I can not think of any reason why they are still accepting of their spouses behaviour. At this point, I must think that this OP is simply trolling us. One of the weirdest situations I’ve read about. Wow
Old May 28th 2018, 4:25 am
Pre
Forum Regular

Oh wow, I remember reading through all those threads when I was doing some research on my application. The OP’s situation is absolutely unbelievable and I can not think of any reason why they are still accepting of their spouses behaviour. At this point, I must think that this OP is simply trolling us. One of the weirdest situations I’ve read about. Wow
I can promise you I'm not trolling not even a bit. I just want some advice. Thanks anyway
Old May 28th 2018, 4:35 am
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pre
I can promise you I'm not trolling not even a bit. I just want some advice. Thanks anyway
You ignore everyones advice so why even bother posting on here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.