Sponsor Financial Information

Old Dec 24th 2020, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Sjm417 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsor Financial Information

Hi all,

Hope you all will/are having a great Christmas. I am due to extend my FLR (M) and I have started preparing the documents I will need for my application.

My husband has been on a fixed term contract for a year now and his contract is due to expire on the same month as my visa. He earn well above the requirements. I am also an employee earning above the requirement.

I am worried that his situation might complicate our application and was wondering if my employment will cover the financial requirements. Do they take my employment (full-time permanent) into account. If not, does the fact that his FTC coming to an end soon affects our application negatively. Do we need to provide any extra documents other than the usual because of his situation?

If he loses his job before our application (due to the current work climate - COVID-19), is it acceptable that my employment alone cover this requirement (I also earn above the threshold).

any help is much appreciated.
Old Dec 24th 2020, 4:01 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsor Financial Information

Originally Posted by Sjm417
Hi all,

Hope you all will/are having a great Christmas. I am due to extend my FLR (M) and I have started preparing the documents I will need for my application.

My husband has been on a fixed term contract for a year now and his contract is due to expire on the same month as my visa. He earn well above the requirements. I am also an employee earning above the requirement.

I am worried that his situation might complicate our application and was wondering if my employment will cover the financial requirements. Do they take my employment (full-time permanent) into account. If not, does the fact that his FTC coming to an end soon affects our application negatively. Do we need to provide any extra documents other than the usual because of his situation?

If he loses his job before our application (due to the current work climate - COVID-19), is it acceptable that my employment alone cover this requirement (I also earn above the threshold).

any help is much appreciated.
Hi. If you can meet the financial requirement on your salary alone then that's fine for you to use, no need to use your husband's employment.
Old Dec 24th 2020, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Sjm417 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi. If you can meet the financial requirement on your salary alone then that's fine for you to use, no need to use your husband's employment.
Thank you so much. What a relief
Old Dec 24th 2020, 10:46 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sjm417
Thank you so much. What a relief
You're very welcome. The less complicated the better with visa applications! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.